Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 6:48:23 AM EDT
Hey, Boom.

I saw your gun painting skillz a few weeks agon, and I REALLY want to camo a couple of guns.  

Any chance you want to instruct a group of us in gun camoing?  

The look of yours is professionally done.

Let me know.  

TRG
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#1]
security...SECURITY!!??  someone has hacked TRG's account and is making serious posts!....SECURITY?!?!?    

yes, boom's camo job looked very good.  another guy who does great camo jobs on the board is brasspile...see below:

Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:04:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Wow, those are impressive

Rob
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#3]
those are nice! can you post one of it on a plain single color contrasting background(white sheet)
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#4]
i'm afraid you guys will have to contact "brasspile" w/ those requests...hes the one that does the work...those are pictures he sent to me.  but i agree...i WILL have him do a gun or two of mine when i return to the states!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top