Posted: 9/15/2005 12:35:51 PM EDT
ok so how many of us are ballers...??

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]

I am afraid to ask.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#2]
NO ONE in this forum plays paintball...?? come on...!!! where else can you shoot people and not get arrested for it...???
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:22:01 AM EDT
[#3]
East Nahville.
It seems to work for criminals all the time.

I wish I got into paint ball but I am afraid I would like it and god knows I dont have time and money for "one" more hobby.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I use to play every weekend.......have not played in years.....but what a great sport....
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I did play on a somewhat regular basis, until my SECOND knee operation (on SAME KNEE).
I won't rule out playing again. Fun sport, gets the blood pumping, and sometimes, the welts rising.

HKO
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a paintball gun, but have never played.  All I do with it is practice refex fire in my back yard with E types and shoot at my neighbor.  If anyone wants to get together and play drop me a line.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#7]
East TN here,
Play with Junior ROTC kids, a couple of EMT's and a few PSO's in Bunker Hill during cooler months. All on private land, mostly scenerio games
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
East Nahville.
It seems to work for criminals all the time.

I wish I got into paint ball but I am afraid I would like it and god knows I dont have time and money for "one" more hobby.

Yeah, just what we need.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Heh heh heh..........Tim's mom is such a .......never mind........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top