Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 4:37:07 PM EDT
IS there any good mexican food in Page?

In town for the evening and have the taste for some mex.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Fiesta Mexicana, very good food - just are there two weeks ago.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/1b/39/bb/fiesta-mexicana.jpg
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I lived in Page for 15 years and Fiesta is the best Mexican F by far.

The other good restaurants are

Dam Bar and Grille (steak, pasta, nice burgers, etc.. A little more expansive but not bad)

Strombolies (pizza)

Slackers (more of a lunch sandwich and burger joint)

Keep in mind that since it's a small town the service can sometimes be less that what you'd expect in the valley.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#3]

The Mexican Phone Company.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I lived in Page for 15 years and Fiesta is the best Mexican F by far.

The other good restaurants are
Dam Bar and Grille (steak, pasta, nice burgers, etc.. A little more expansive but not bad)
Strombolies (pizza)
Slackers (more of a lunch sandwich and burger joint)

Keep in mind that since it's a small town the service can sometimes be less that what you'd expect in the valley.

THanks to both of you. Tried Fiesta and it was excellent. Exactly what I needed after a day on the road.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:59:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear you enjoyed it.  We go up to Page a couple times a year to boat on Lake Powell - the two things we always do is stay at The Days Inn and eat at Fiesta Mexicana, the other restaurants mentioned are ones I would agree with 100% as we have pretty much tried them all.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:17:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Going to tour the slot canyons today and then on to the Grand Canyon North rim and points on ward.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:19:49 AM EDT
[#7]
If you can stay in town an extra day, call up Carl's Marine Rentals and rent a Waverunner for the day and explore the Lake.  The Slot Canyons are incredible, enjoy the scenery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top