Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 12:23:25 PM EDT
Does anybody want to meet up at the show and maybe do lunch after?  Its the last chance to buy ammo etc before the Chehalis shoot.  Also a good time to exchange any thoughts/ideas for the shoot.

Anybody that is not going to go to the shoot or the gunshow can simply come out to lunch to buy 2whiskeyP a beer or two!  Thanks in advance!!

edited to remove bold from subject field (past event)  :)
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what time I'll get to the show on Saturday. I have to be home that day from 8-12.  Fockers!  I pick three days and times that are good and they go a week past all of them!

I'm ok on ammo for Chehalis though.  I do want to pick up a few bandoliers of clipped 30-06 for the Garnad though.  I don't want to break out any of my already known to be accurate enough stash.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#2]
you know me, where,when etc....
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If it is up to me, then meet at the cafe area inside the gunshow at 1100.  Then we will go to Red Robin by 1120-1130.  That way if someone can't go to the show early can still meet for lunch and have enough time to go after.

Just my opinion, which we all know are like azzholes, everyones got one.  I showed you mine, now show me yours! ....opinion that is!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
<snip>
Anybody that is not going to go to the shoot or the gunshow can simply come out to lunch to buy 2whiskeyP a beer or two!  Thanks in advance!!

That's a little backwards, but I think I'll be there so you can buy me a beer. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife and I are planning to go sometime over the weekend.  This will be our first Funshow.  Just to get a little OT info, can you carry at the show?
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My wife and I are planning to go sometime over the weekend.  This will be our first Funshow.  Just to get a little OT info, can you carry at the show?

If you take your CCW with you to the show, you will have to safely clear it and have the action tied with those plastic zip ties before entering.

edited: -d +s
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you take your CCW with you to the show, you will have to safely clear it and have the action tied with those plastic zip tied before entering.

And no loaded mags!!  Even if they are in the other pocket.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it is up to me, then meet at the cafe area inside the gunshow at 1100.  Then we will go to Red Robin by 1120-1130.  That way if someone can't go to the show early can still meet for lunch and have enough time to go after.

Just my opinion, which we all know are like azzholes, everyones got one.  I showed you mine, now show me yours! ....opinion that is!

Which day?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't make it, got graduation parties all weekend long.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:51:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which day?

I would have to think Saturday would be best.  Any good deals to be had would be gone by Sunday!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I have to check and see, I do have to work on Saturday. Kinda like how I had to work last Saturday while I was drinking beers and bullshittin' with 2WP out at the whiskey ranch. I will let you guys know.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 11:24:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Yea, bigscrun worked real hard last weekend!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted: Yea, bigscrun worked real hard last weekend!

Quoted:
I have to check and see, I do have to work on Saturday. Kinda like how I had to work last Saturday while I was drinking beers and bullshittin' with 2WP out at the whiskey ranch. I will let you guys know.

We don't want to know WHAT Bigscrun was working at your ranch.. Take that up to the Capitol Hll neighborhood maybe they'll want to know!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Be nice Phil. Oh by the way are you gonna camp at the chehalis shoot?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#15]
That was me being nice buddy.. you should see what happens when I go into fullonprick mode.

Naw I doubt I'll be camping, I'm just not geared up for that shit anymore and I lick my nice soft bed.  Ya'll will be able to do the 2WP ranch work without me.  

I'll be coming down for the day though.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That was me being nice buddy.. you should see what happens when I go into fullonprick mode.

Naw I doubt I'll be camping, I'm just not geared up for that shit anymore and I lick my nice soft bed.  Ya'll will be able to do the 2WP ranch work without me.  

Quoted:

You what your nice soft...  err...  nevermind. We don't want to know! ;)
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#17]
So I gues that is it.  I will meet who ever wants to go to lunch at the little food court inside the gunshow about 11:00.  If anyone just wants to meet at Red Robin then please chime in because I will not be going there if nobody meets at the food court!

Also, the place, Red Robin, is negotiable if y'all want to go somewhere else!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You what your nice soft...  err...  nevermind. We don't want to know! ;)

Oh goddamnitwhatastupidfrikkinplace foratypo!!!!

Oh yeah the bed she's the redhead that kept me from going to the last basin shoot.. Yeah that's the ticket!

Re: the show, I doubt I'll make it there by 11 (frikkincabletvcompanywhores) so :: dying breath ::  you guys go on without me.

I will make it to the show on Sat or Sunday though, I want more Garand food for next weekend.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#19]
LAST CALL!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Hey fellas. Can someone post directions to the show? I'm fairly new to the area.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:41:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Puyallup fairgrounds

Head east on HWY 512 right there in Lakewwod, by MChord maingate about 10-15 miles. Down the big hill you will see the fairgounds.

I think it is HWY. 512 You can't miss it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Copy that.  Little food court at 11:00.  Wait a minute, there's two.  You mean the one inside the main building, right?  NOT the espresso/snack stand inside the fairgrounds, by the fountain.

I don't know what you guys look like yet, but I won't be hard to notice.  I'll be the guy with the big blue stroller.  Since it's Daddy's day with the kid tomorrow I shouldn't go to Red Robin, but I can at least meet for a few minutes before you go.  I don't want to subject you guys to a screaming 3 year old for too long.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Hey fellas. Can someone post directions to the show? I'm fairly new to the area.

Check out the fairgrounds web site and click on 'Directions'.
www.thefair.com

I don't think they have directions from Tennessee however.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks fellas. Fortunately, I'm "staged" a bit closer than TN.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:57:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
 I don't want to subject you guys to a screaming 3 year old for too long.

Hell if we can put up with bigscrun your kid is nuthin!

Yes, the cafe INSIDE the main building.  I will have on an AR15.com tee-shirt and my Cartman "well,screw you too" cap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top