Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2004 1:03:35 AM EDT
I was told to post this in here just so everyone knows. I am encouraging some people to sell their pre-ban rifles to you guys in exchange for trades or money. I have a pre-ban rifle i invested 1,400 bucks into that i'm selling for 900 if you guys want it. I know I probably shouldn't be posting this here but I just wanted to let you guys know.

here's the link.......

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=224855

I know you guys are hurting for weapons so I lowered the price as far down as I could to make it reasonable and to keep it so I don't loose TOO much money. I've already cut 500 bucks off the price as is. I was going to sell it for a grand but that's pushing it really.

Anyways just so you guys know.

Link Posted: 9/16/2004 2:47:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top