Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2004 6:22:45 PM EDT
 SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING THIS JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO READ IT
IM A LITTLE EXCITED HAD A GREAT TIME
I SEE A 24 INCH BARREL VARMINT AR IN THE NEAR FUTURE

FIRST OFF let me apologize I cant tell you exactly where to go or take anyone as of yet.
Hopefully after making some more contacts I will be able to do the above.
But I will tell you their are prarie dogs in ok and if you are willing to spend the time and money gas
hotel food cold beer AND ONE HELL of CELL PHONE BILL I don't want to think about what its going to cost. YOU can find them. ACTUAL cost from the landowner was 0.00 dollar yes that ZERO DOLLARS. After we got done shooting we removed a TV tower/ antena of his roof that had blown over we voluntered to do this for him because he would not accept any money for us Shooting.

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF

If you are a hunter outdorsman that is into fair chase good sportsmanship and all that Jazz this AINT for YOU.
ON the other hand IF you are a NATURAL BORN KILLER (as me and my best friend are)that loves to murder, kill and take the life of an ususpecting unarmed hard to hit at 400 yrds in a 20 to 30 mph wind this past weekend then saddle up and go for a ride.
I will tell you This brought back memorys(excitement as a kid) of my first kill turtles on the river.
I cant tell you when I have had the amount of Fun shooting at live targets.
The dogbegone video is a good representation of what to expect I got 6 acrobatic flips out of those little boogers That cant be described must be witnessed.The devestating wounds and carniage that u will witness if you undertake this adventure is not FOR SQUEAMISH folks. Let me just say if PETA or ALF would have witnessed what we did they would have been appaled<like i give a rats ass>. Needless to say i'm hooked and when i can I will inform you guys where to go and who to contact. A lot of the people up their don't seem to want hunters on their place Bad experiences I guess. I can tell you though after doing it I will i dont know when but i will go to SD or Wyoming or someplace where the number are unreal to do this.
I shot empty had zero bullets when i left STILL had targets.
Start reloading if you plan on doing this or have lots of money for factory ammo. This aint no 2 boxes of ammo trip it's more like 500 rnds a day min. I took 100 rnds didn't really think wed get to shoot that day just carried some just in case ammo what a goof on my part I was way under prepared. Guy's I could rant for hours about what fun I had. Its a must do If you are a killer this is not hunting it is killing. Go for the long range shots inside 150 gets boring QUICK. Head shots are unreal the flips are tremendous(im telling you olimpic Quality) Blood stained meadows It was a blast.

IF YOU CAN't TELL IM HOOKED
ROBERT

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top