Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2003 4:30:34 AM EDT
Here is a picture of a  gun rack I made for deer season.  Also made it to hold long and short AR's.  Anybody interested in plans I will e-mail PDF's
Darn, deer season is still three months away!

Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:46:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Remember, tovarisch:  Pigs can be hunted ALL YEAR LONG!  NO LIMIT!!  ANY WEAPON!!!

[HomerJSimpson]Mmmmmm... Pork rinds... drooooooolll[/HomerJSimpson]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Mecheng, email me a .pdf please, I'd like to build two of those.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 11:35:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I hate pigs.  I'll just wait for the road goats!

Duke - send me an IM with your e-mail address.  I can't attach files to the IM.

If want a real home made challenge check out this masterpiece drawn by yours truly lower blue print
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Hit me with the plans too
[email protected]

I just got 2 Dell server pallets from work that I need to build something out of.
Was thinking a reloading bench(it's a requirement they are made out of scrapwood right?)  but a: I don't have room for a bench here,  and  b: must have rifle rack!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:33:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Send a copy to me as well.  If you add some wheels to it, it would be great for 3-gun matches.

Vulcan94
    [email protected]
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't worry about sending me the .pdf.  I got inspired today and decided to build a huge rack into the wall of my gewehr room.  I just took pics after doing a structural test by placing nearly my entire long gun collection on the rack.  Only the SAR-1 and the Enfield No. 4 aren't on the rack, and it held up just fine.  The SAR-1 is too short for the rack, and the long Russian M91/30 is almost too long for it, but the rest fit fine.

The idea is, the C&R guns will stay on the rack and the evil black rifles will occupy my safe.

Total cost = less than $10 for wood dowels, some wood glue, and screws.  The rest is more scrap from inside barn no. 1, and the shelving brackets were cannibalized from another project.

Wish me luck kids I'm going to do the bathroom in vinyl tile starting tomorrow.  Right now the floor is just particle board.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Nukem,
  I want one of those for a wall in my room. Hehehe
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 11:17:56 AM EDT
[#8]
mike
you are seriously dangerous with that new camera--lol
tell your woman to came to the shoot on the 6th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top