Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2010 8:39:20 AM EDT
has anyone eaten here b4. we did last night. man was they crowded. I have made res. for 7pm. we walked in at 15 till that was  1 1/2 wait then by 7pm it went up to 3 hrs. wow!!     i was wondering if anyone else has order their egg rolls and got grease instead. but the rest of the meal was great. i had seard lamb.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 8:45:22 AM EDT
Yes I have eaten there. I did at one time work for a food company that provided the food for them. The food is insanely good though, but I dont know about 1 1/2 hour good.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:12:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TisforTennessee:
Yes I have eaten there. I did at one time work for a food company that provided the food for them. The food is insanely good though, but I dont know about 1 1/2 hour good.

that is what peaked my intrested was how crowded it was. had to be good food. that is y we made res for it right after the alice in wonderland movie.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:34:51 AM EDT
Pretty good but anywhere at The Mall on the weekend is dumb.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 10:00:58 AM EDT
u say that and ur prob right. nut fuego's has just open and hasnt drawed a big crowed yet. last sat we was up their and we walked right in and sat down. dont know about anyone else but we like the food.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 12:07:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2010 2:05:10 PM EDT by votefromrooftops]
Originally Posted By dawggs4:
has anyone eaten here b4. we did last night. man was they crowded. I have made res. for 7pm. we walked in at 15 till that was  1 1/2 wait then by 7pm it went up to 3 hrs. wow!!     i was wondering if anyone else has order their egg rolls and got grease instead. but the rest of the meal was great. i had seard lamb.

you are not alone, the one in Augusta is horrible. my wife and i where treated  to PFchangs by her cousin and her husband(my best friend). they drive from macon to the one you are talking about, my wifes cousin literally beat on the counter top of the kitchen, when telling us this place was God's gift to chinese. also another girl we know about flipped out talking up PFchangs, we went and it was crowded, loud, terribly long wait for anything, and the food was terrible. it was greasy and very small portions for what her cousin paid. we actually were talking about PFchangs at christmas with my family, and my brothers wife started in on how awesome it was, her dad squashed it pretty quick saying the one in Tenn. where he lives sounds just like the one in Augusta. alls i know is that 3 women went crazy talking it up and EVERYBODY i've talked to has been less than thrilled about ol' PF's.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 12:17:32 PM EDT
IBTPP. (punctuation police)

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 1:01:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4-Stag:
IBTPP. (punctuation police)

i'm sure i'm busted
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:07:11 PM EDT
Food is ok but hardly authentic. Also not the most healthy in the world for those that care.
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:50:24 PM EDT
Probably been over 5 yrs since I ate there...

I recall it being OK but far from impressive.

TD
Link Posted: 3/8/2010 6:57:03 PM EDT
delicious in the mouth
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:50:07 AM EDT
I love PF Chang's and eat at one of them every other week or so.  Mostly at the one in Alpharetta, but have eaten at them all over the country.

For those that like going more often, ask the manager for a "Warrior Card" .   It gets you 10% off your bill, plus you get emails for specials that happen about 4-5 times a year where you get some free appitizers, etc.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 5:44:31 AM EDT
There are so many good Asian (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, etc.) in the Atl metro, especially in the Buford Hwy corridor near where the OP lives apparently...there is absolutely no reason to go to a restaurant like PF Changs.

PM me for some suggestions.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 2:59:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By arlessinsc:
There are so many good Asian (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, etc.) in the Atl metro, especially in the Buford Hwy corridor near where the OP lives apparently...there is absolutely no reason to go to a restaurant like PF Changs.

PM me for some suggestions.

i am with you on that. my wife will have to do some bribing to get me back in pf changs.

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:48:33 PM EDT
Considering the crappy selection of restaurants near mall of Georgia its one of the best options..
Top Top