Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:44:21 PM EDT
To all my fellow PDHSC regulars, I come bearing good news. PDHSC (a range in Raleigh for those out of the loop) has at least one 5" and one 4" Springfield XD .45ACP in stock. That's at least two guns total if that sounded confusing. I saw them with my own eyes today. They may have more in the back. I'm not certain.

Also, I talked to the owner and he said that he's "thinking" about putting a 4" XD .45ACP in the rental lineup either tomorrow or next week. So if you've been waiting to shoot one before you buy, wait no longer. Make sure and call PDHSC at 919-779-6880 before you go just to make sure it's available for rent.

Happy shooting!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:55:37 PM EDT
PDHSC is a great place to deal with. I went in there after hearing quite a few good things here.
Got a deal I was happy with, especially froma a gun shop!
Professional as they come and with quite a bit of humor

Met Inspector1 too, now he on the other hand just kidding, he is a top notch ARFCOMer!!
Sporting the 75,000 ride too!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:19:40 AM EDT
Hmm, I had planned on stopping in there this weekend for some range time with my XD, if they do have the 45acp for rent i think i'll check it out. PDHSC is a great place to me and well worth the hour and 15 drive from greenville..they are also where I got my xd-9 from.

Gray
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:13:30 AM EDT
I'm not going to be able to make it to the range this week, so let me know if they've finally got one in their rental lineup. Have fun! Hopefully next weekend I'll get a little one-on-one time with their .45ACP XD.
Top Top