Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:33:01 PM EST
I don't have any toolbars when I open Explorer. I just get the webpage, but no back and forward buttons or search, etc. Anybody have any idea why that would happen?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:35:58 PM EST
No, I don't know why that happens. But you should use Firefox anyways. Its safer, more stable, and more secure
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:38:14 PM EST
I don't even have the file, edit, etc. buttons.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:58:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By Ghost-Shooter:
No, I don't know why that happens. But you should use Firefox anyways. Its safer, more stable, and more secure

+1

But you should be able to press the F11 key to get most if not all of your stuff back.

P.S. IE sucks
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:08:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By geekdude:

Originally Posted By Ghost-Shooter:

+1

But you should be able to press the F11 key to get most if not all of your stuff back.

P.S. IE sucks

Got it! Thanks geekdude!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:29:56 AM EST
MS IE?????

Eject! Eject! Eject!

..........Just like MS Outlook, IE is a virus and hack magnet just waiting to kill your computer. I only use it for the rare secured webpage that requires it. Get Firefox and Eudora and have less headaches.

YMMV
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:32:54 AM EST
Just hit it I hit my computer all the time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:34:24 AM EST
Firefox and Thunderbird are the answers to what you seek.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:45:04 AM EST
Geez, all you guys bashing IE, shame on you. All the idiot did was hit the wrong button(F11), it's a feature. No offense, Bradd_D.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:48:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:
Geez, all you guys bashing IE, shame on you. All the idiot did was hit the wrong button(F11), it's a feature. No offense, Bradd_D.

ByteTheBullet (-:

That's the funny thing. I didn't hit F11...

I've downloaded Firefox to give it a try.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:21:29 AM EST

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

ByteTheBullet (-:

That feature (F11) works in FireFox too. But IE still sucks.
Top Top