Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 9:49:34 PM EDT
So, without much preamble....

The playboy mansion ladies and gentlemen.  Couldn't really see much due to the walls and trees and fences and vines and bushes etc..... so here's a bunch of pics of the outside of the compound.  Like I said, nothing really special, however, I did hear the peacocks!

Front Gate

Yellow sign says "Break for animals"

Old Glory

"Armed Response" security

next to the speaker rock was the "hide a key" rock I'm sure

Close up of the address on the gate

Playboy garbage cans

So many scenarios were tempting but my concience got the better of me.  Even a simple "can I come in" seemed like I would probably get arrested.

G'NIGHT FOLKS!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

The playboy mansion ladies and gentlemen.  Couldn't really see much due to the walls and trees and fences and vines and bushes etc..... so here's a bunch of pics of the outside of the compound.  Like I said, nothing really special, however, I did hear the peacocks!

G'NIGHT FOLKS!

Isn't that what you went there to see
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

G'NIGHT FOLKS!

Isn't that what you went there to see

no luck..not even any that were trimmed
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
nice red X's
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like someone's computer fu is exhausted after looking at the bushes around the Playboy mansion.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:47:42 AM EDT
[#5]
so, this is what it looks like to be a stalker...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
so, this is what it looks like to be a stalker...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top