Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/17/2005 10:24:34 AM EDT
just a quick note, if i have made a paypal payment to anyone on this board and the funds have been put on hold, be patient i am working things out with paypal now and everything will be back to normal ASAP, i am a seller on ebay and had a situation with a buyer rw: needless to say paypal put a hold on funds that i have sent out to others all the way back to about a month or more, when this situation just happened on the 8th of this month....paypal lost out on my business now, they can take the extra 3% they charge and put it where the sun don't shine...
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:40:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Asher:
just a quick note, if i have made a paypal payment to anyone on this board and the funds have been put on hold, be patient i am working things out with paypal now and everything will be back to normal ASAP, i am a seller on ebay and had a situation with a buyer rw: needless to say paypal put a hold on funds that i have sent out to others all the way back to about a month or more, when this situation just happened on the 8th of this month....paypal lost out on my business now, they can take the extra 3% they charge and put it where the sun don't shine...

under thier pillows?
Top Top