Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2018 4:15:13 AM EDT
Has anyone dealt with Osage Armory? The company has a website and Facebook page, but doesn't seem to have a storefront. The only address I could find was for the owners house.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 8:00:05 AM EDT
If it is who I am thinking of used to have a full size gunshop in his front yard outside of Belle. Retired from Chicago where he had a large shop. Used to fly from his private airport also at his home. He had stuff in stock when no one had it. At one time he was a large volume dealer. Prices in his store were retail when I was there. He seems to prefer the on-line customers. I won't be back and he will never miss me.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 7:46:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2018 7:48:22 PM EDT by high-drag_low-speed]
If you are talking about Osage County Guns they have a lot of guns on gunbroker. They do (did) have a store front.

A couple years back, they had the best price on a pistol that I was wanting. Stopped there to check it out, decided that I wanted it, went to pay and the counter guy said I had to pay a $35 transfer fee.

Me: "A $35 transfer fee for an in stock pistol?"

Guy: "Yes."

Me: (walking out the door)
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 12:08:00 AM EDT
He's the closest Silencerco SPEQ dealer to Springfield, I'm hoping to drive up this week and pay for a can. The website threw me off, I was expecting a large store.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 10:48:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/11/2018 7:49:05 AM EDT by Buckshot4U]
The shop is a small storefront with a yuge storeroom in back. Their main business is internet sales. One of my inlaws has bought some dirt cheap pistols from them on GB. The only time that I visited the storefront the guy at the counter was very courteous and knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 1:58:16 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By high-drag_low-speed:
If you are talking about Osage County Guns they have a lot of guns on gunbroker. They do (did) have a store front.

A couple years back, they had the best price on a pistol that I was wanting. Stopped there to check it out, decided that I wanted it, went to pay and the counter guy said I had to pay a $35 transfer fee.

Me: "A $35 transfer fee for an in stock pistol?"

Guy: "Yes."

Me: (walking out the door)
View Quote
Www.osagearmory.com

The owner is Brian Buol, who either did or still does teach CCW and other classes under B&B Firearms & Training, llc. Not sure if that's the same place you went to or not, the address I got from the Facebook page is a big house on a private dirt road.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 6:38:10 PM EDT
Just to clear any confusion......or make it worse......

Osage County Guns is the big Gunbroker one is Belle, Mo on a private airport.

Osage Armory is in Osage Beach, MO.

Two different places.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 7:50:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By delorean:
Just to clear any confusion......or make it worse......

Osage County Guns is the big Gunbroker one is Belle, Mo on a private airport.

Osage Armory is in Osage Beach, MO.

Two different places.
View Quote
Huh, I hadn't heard of the Osage Armory. To clarify, my comment was directed towards Osage County Guns.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 5:29:57 PM EDT
I know Brian. He's a good dude, He'll treat you right.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 6:19:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jeremyt:
I know Brian. He's a good dude, He'll treat you right.
View Quote
Not sure if he's on this forum, but used be active on MissouriCarry before that forum went downhill. I haven't been on there for at least a year now.
Top Top