Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2011 7:34:20 AM EDT
I knew they always have a show over the Thanksgiving Weekend, but then was told there is one this weekend too.

Strange for them to be so close together, but who cares.

Since the Lakeland show didn't have many "new" items, I am hoping the show this weekend is loaded as I have an item on my "To Buy" list and cash in my pocket.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in Orlando, Please? I'm about an hour north in Leesburg.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Central Florida Fairground, SR 50 (Colonial Drive). 441 to 50, turn right, couple miles.

Big Show, lots of venders.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I may go, I'm not sure yet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 7:54:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Seems like this show is every other month now? I usually go just to see if spikes has any new tshirt designs
Link Posted: 9/28/2011 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Seems like this show is every other month now? I usually go just to see if spikes has any new tshirt designs

You can probably go to Spike's website, and save $11.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shirts are only $10 bucks at the show, and I guess I don't go only for the shirts even though I said it last post. Ha
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The shirts are only $10 bucks at the show, and I guess I don't go only for the shirts even though I said it last post. Ha

That's better.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:00:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Anyone
Is it worth the 2.5 hour round trip for me?
Or is the EE a better place to shop these days?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone
Is it worth the 2.5 hour round trip for me?
Or is the EE a better place to shop these days?

Depends what you are looking for.
I had a list and picked up some supplies, powder, primers and some ammo for a good price that made the 2 hour round trip worth it for me.
But to go and just browse then its not worth the drive.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the update!
It would have been more or less a see if there is anything I cant live without type thing (which if I had the funds would be alot). I'm in pretty good shape, so I don't think I'll make the drive.

Thanks again!
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, it was the first time in about a year that I went to that show. Seemed like a lot less guns. Hell, there were barely Century Arms guns there. All I saw were regular wasr 10's for $200 more than that cost online.

I'm local so I go to handle stuff in person before I order one online. Works well soo far.

Although reloading supplies seemed plentiful, saw cases of primers for $20 which seemed like a good deal. Also saw a pre ban IMI Model B uzi for $950, didn't have the cash for it.

Maybe the Thanksgiving day show will bring out more vendors.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, it was the first time in about a year that I went to that show. Seemed like a lot less guns. Hell, there were barely Century Arms guns there. All I saw were regular wasr 10's for $200 more than that cost online.

I'm local so I go to handle stuff in person before I order one online. Works well soo far.

Although reloading supplies seemed plentiful, saw cases of primers for $20 which seemed like a good deal. Also saw a pre ban IMI Model B uzi for $950, didn't have the cash for it.

Did Primary Arms show up with the crates full of stripped AR receivers?
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 9:22:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did Primary Arms show up with the crates full of stripped AR receivers?

I'm not sure about that company, but I recall seeing stripped lowers for under $90 at several tables. Last show I went to Spikes Tactical had several tables of AR's, this show it was just a few but a ton of parts and most vendors seemed to be like that. Well, minus shoot straight of course.

I bought two wasr AK's in 2009 when everyone was buying them out of gun control fear. They were cheaper then than at this show by $100-$150

I wasn't that impressed overall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top