Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2005 5:33:59 PM EDT
Anybody else going ? I am going early Sat. morn.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#1]
yes me 2pm
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:40:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there, probably with some guns for trading (as I have no money!!)
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be there... looking to make a purchase or two.... or three
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#4]
id be there,,but throwin a bday party fer myself,, and i have no funds .........  oh well...... cold beer fer me,,, guess ill wait till the next one,,
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I will be there with two friends.

JThompson, when do you turn 21?  We need to celebrate and get you hooked up with a nice CZ or something.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I gave up on that show last time...

Nothin but crap everytime!  Well, if it's not crap it's priced double over retail.

Funny thing is I say that everytime, I will probably end up going again  I swear there is a good deal sooner or later... I picked up 8 NIW parsons USGI mags during the ban for $13 a piece once.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I am thinking about going to trade my XD and get some lowers.  If I go it will be Sunday 'cuz I am replacing the slidning door on Saturday.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I went to the last one in March, they had so many dealers they had to use two buildings. I picked up a bi-pod at a prety good price and excellent price on some range ammo for my pistol.

There was a safe dealer from down south, they must have brought 15 or 20 gun safes. I really have got to have one of those Yeager's.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll be there Sat AM as well.  Looking to pick up another Colt AR and perhaps a folding stainless Ruger Mini14 GB, an HK 45, a SA 1911 45, Walther P99 in 9mm, and still need a Rem 700 LTR in 308!  If anyone has some of this stuff they are looking to sell, IM me before Friday night and I'll shoot you my cell phone # to link up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I will be there Sat AM

Why dont we all agree to meet up at that first little brick island thing in the middle of the road that you walk by on your way in.

Right there in front of where they put the Tiger when they have him.

Say at Noon?

I always travel with my little Sony. I will take a group shot.

I'll see you there at noon. I will wear a Winston Drag Racing hat, shouldn't be too many of those around.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

JThompson, when do you turn 21?  We need to celebrate and get you hooked up with a nice CZ or something.

-White Horse

I believe it was "protus" who was having a birthday.
Although I am older than 21, if you would care to bring me a 21 year old female then tell me where to meet. I will even pay her entry fee (into the show of course)
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:55:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-White Horse

I believe it was "protus" who was having a birthday.
Although I am older than 21, if you would care to bring me a 21 year old female then tell me where to meet. I will even pay her entry fee (into the show of course)

LOL  yeah,,,,, hit the 30 wed,,,so im throwin a big bash...
only reason i cant make it,,past 2 shows ive had things come up and  sink my plans,, i totally forget about this one,,

anyone froggy about daytona beach,,,and a whole mess of smoked/bq pork and chicken,, drop me an IM,,  

ohh yeah ditto that on the 21 yr old
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Where and When this weekend?  is this at the Central florida Fairgrounds?

I'll be there regardless.  Anyone from FDCC going?

-MBD

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Where and When this weekend?  is this at the Central florida Fairgrounds?

I'll be there regardless.  Anyone from FDCC going?

-MBD

Uh.  Me.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Ok plans have changed I am changing the sliding glass door on sunday.  so what time y'all meetin' Sat?

edited for bad grammar and spelling
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:58:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will be there Sat AM

Why dont we all agree to meet up at that first little brick island thing in the middle of the road that you walk by on your way in.

Right there in front of where they put the Tiger when they have him.

Say at Noon?

I always travel with my little Sony. I will take a group shot.

I'll see you there at noon. I will wear a Winston Drag Racing hat, shouldn't be too many of those around.

I'm calling yall out at noon.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 11:21:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Anyone going Sunday am?  Couldn't make it today no matter how hard I tried.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#21]
man wish i wasnt on call or doing my bash,,, hell id go sunday but my luck id drive all the way out there and get called into work,, arghhh,,
someone  get a mauser? :P swede',,? or turk,cant tell, small ring? by the look of the stock,,
how where prices,, was it the two buildings,, gawd im havein show Dt's arggh
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 12:28:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
man wish i wasnt on call or doing my bash,,, hell id go sunday but my luck id drive all the way out there and get called into work,, arghhh,,
someone  get a mauser? :P swede',,? or turk,cant tell, small ring? by the look of the stock,,
how where prices,, was it the two buildings,, gawd im havein show Dt's arggh

That's me with the 1903 Gustov Swedish mauser.  I did not find it at the show, but picked it up from a friend there.  I brought it along for the pic, just so we could have a gun in the picture.  I have shot it before, so I know it is a good shooter.  Probably 1-1.5 in groups at 100 yds. easily.  

Only one bldg. this time, but the turnout was good.  Nice to see prices for 30 rounders finally coming in from orbit.  I may even go back tomorrow since I didn't get much of a chance to really hit all the tables.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I realy enjoyed hooking up with White_horse and tc6969 on Saturday. Great guys!  

Hey White_horse I want to tag along as an observer on one of the FDCC shoots sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top