Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/17/2004 11:16:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/18/2004 9:15:57 AM EST by ch139]
A few of us are trying to put together a little shoot just west of the Portland Metro area and thought some of you folks might like to come along. We’ll start at about 10Am on Saturday August 28th and go from there. Click on the link to find out all we know about it.

Hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 4:42:02 AM EST
Can you say, "MG's"?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:14:05 AM EST
One of the guys said he might have a friend along with a Thompson, we’ll see.

Machine Guns or not, you guys can still come to shoot.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:22:17 PM EST
The place is MG and Tannerite friendly. So ya'll come on down, ya here?

Bang
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 6:54:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By Bang:
The place is MG and Tannerite friendly. So ya'll come on down, ya here?

Bang

we hear
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:01:29 PM EST
I will try to get down there.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 2:12:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
I will try to get down there.

Let me know if you decide to go...maybe I will tag along too. Do you need a door gunner for the little gray German Ultimate Driving Machine ?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:04:11 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:38:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:
Someday, somewhere, someone will put on a shoot when I am not working.

So I guess that hole in your truck isn't really there?

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:06:53 PM EST
So what's the deal, we going to get a caravan and head down there?
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:07:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By Kooter:
So what's the deal, we going to get a caravan and head down there?

LMK
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:30:39 PM EST
as of right now i am planning on going. i got a babysitter lined up. wife said it was ok, and i just sold my metal gun case so i have some $$ to play with.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:28:42 AM EST

as of right now i am planning on going. i got a babysitter lined up. wife said it was ok, and i just sold my metal gun case so i have some $$ to play with.

I didnt see that thread in EE....

Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:15:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By CavVet:

I didnt see that thread in EE....

hehe......it was actually sold by my old shooting coach. i dropped off all of my old competition stuff with him and periodically as something sells he brings me some money.

the shitty thing is that i was helping to coach a junior smallbore shooting camp this weekend. now i want to get back into smallbore shooting. but almost all of my stuff has already been sold off
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:50:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By ch139:
A few of us are trying to put together a little shoot just west of the Portland Metro area and thought some of you folks might like to come along. We’ll start at about 10Am on Saturday August 28th and go from there. Click on the link to find out all we know about it.

Hope to see you there.

Damn... I left my rifles in Atlanta...

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:34:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2004 4:44:30 AM EST by 2whiskeyP]

the shitty thing is that i was helping to coach a junior smallbore shooting camp this weekend. now i want to get back into smallbore shooting. but almost all of my stuff has already been sold off

NEVER sell your guns/gunshit!! This will always happen...
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:48:07 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2004 4:48:23 AM EST by CavVet]
Kooter and Rossi, I sure hope you guys dont have dogs.......

You cant defend your dogs with no guns.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:23:18 AM EST

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:

NEVER sell your guns/gunshit!! This will always happen...

the original plan was to replace 1 high priced precision smallbore rifle with several other firearms. then the wife got ahold of the money, not to mention it was christmas time when my smallbore and air rifle sold. i didn't get shit to replace them, but my kids had a most excellent christmas.

I won't ever make that mistake again
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:37:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By CavVet:
Kooter and Rossi, I sure hope you guys dont have dogs.......

You cant defend your dogs with no guns.

Dog will come later with wife and guns (she'll take care of the dog, though). I did not trust the moving company to bring them and they would not bring the ammo anyways. So we'll probably drive here when wife is ready to move.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:29:58 PM EST
SO who else is gonna go, or am I the only one??

­

weenies
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:37:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/24/2004 8:51:43 PM EST by Tweak]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:16:21 PM EST
Looks like there’ll be a few of us there, hope you guys can make it, look forward to meeting you all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:31:22 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tweak:

Originally Posted By Rossi:
Damn... I left my rifles in Atlanta...

Rossi,

I have one I can send down as a loaner if you really want to go. Kooter is close enough to do the hand off if need be.

Thanks much! I've been using weekends to look for the permanent house. Hopefully we'll be settled soon and I'll be able to have "free weekends". However, a beer night would be awesome.

By the way... if anyone knows of a good deal in the Bothell, Lynwood, Snohomish area please let me know. Due to prices in the region I'm looking for something that needs repair. Ideal house would have three to four beds, a basement (split level, raised rambler, etc.) and a min 1/2 acre lot. Ideal price would be less than 80% market value after repaired so that we can escape the infamous PMI.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:02:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:35:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By Rossi:
By the way... if anyone knows of a good deal in the Bothell, Lynwood, Snohomish area please let me know. Due to prices in the region I'm looking for something that needs repair. Ideal house would have three to four beds, a basement (split level, raised rambler, etc.) and a min 1/2 acre lot. Ideal price would be less than 80% market value after repaired so that we can escape the infamous PMI.

If you want to move just east of snohomish, I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a small detached shop or large garage w/ office on 5 acres with a 25 yd pistol range, in the sticks that needs a little work.. nabors are cool and it is quiet out here......I want to move farther north or east.....But dont tell my wife I want to sell yet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:22:55 AM EST

But dont tell my wife I want to sell yet.

You want to sell your wife!?

I'm thinking about going. Maybe head down to LCR zone on Friday night, go to the shoot on Saturday and endulge on some garlic on Sunday. I won't need to be back to work until Tuesday.

Kooter, can we carpool to Oregon on Sat AM? IM inbound....
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:52:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:

But dont tell my wife I want to sell yet.

You want to sell your wife!?

I'm thinking about going. Maybe head down to LCR zone on Friday night, go to the shoot on Saturday and endulge on some garlic on Sunday. I won't need to be back to work until Tuesday.

Kooter, can we carpool to Oregon on Sat AM? IM inbound....

Carpool sounds good to me, not bringing the Scout cause it drinks too much gas. We gonna take my truck or your truck? I've got jumper seats in the back of the ranger that i could squeeze another person into if someone else wants to catch a ride. not alot of room back there, but it is not that long of a trip. Combat Jack you still want to go also?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:16:21 PM EST
I want to, but I gotta work. Not only that, but I gotta work for free
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:42:17 PM EST

AMENDMENT XIII

Passed by Congress January 31, 1865. Ratified December 6, 1865.

Note: A portion of Article IV, section 2, of the Constitution was superseded by the 13th amendment.

Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 6:54:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:

AMENDMENT XIII

Passed by Congress January 31, 1865. Ratified December 6, 1865.

Note: A portion of Article IV, section 2, of the Constitution was superseded by the 13th amendment.

Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Yeah try telling your family that!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:04:22 PM EST
"Dad, Ammendment 13 says you can't enslave me"

"Thats it, you're paying for college!"

Nah, I get to carry hod, which is actually pretty fun compared to cutting brick.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:35:23 PM EST

Nah, I get to carry hod, which is actually pretty fun compared to cutting brick.

-\

At last it is honest work and not riveting chains upon your brother.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 7:37:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Phil_in_Seattle:

Yeah try telling your family that!

I tell government that! and so should you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:32:15 AM EST
Top Top