Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 3:33:33 PM EDT
A while ago I mentioned having built my rifle on a lower from a Newberg, OR manufacturer.
I just got around to taking some photos - just in case anyone is interested:

This also shows the MI handguard for anyone interested in that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Its a Jewell two-stage trigger.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Thou shall no covet thy neighbors AR....its in the bible right?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
nice
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I've checked out some of Cloud MT. Armory's AR15s at Force 10 and the gun show.  They have some cool big bore stuff too (502 I think).  Maybe we could get those lowers with AR15.com on there somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've checked out some of Cloud MT. Armory's AR15s at Force 10 and the gun show.  They have some cool big bore stuff too (502 I think).  Maybe we could get those lowers with AR15.com on there somewhere.

That 502 7.5" AR they have ROCKs! Robyn brought it out to the last shoot and let us throw some full auto rounds down. Didn't even charge us either even though it's real spendy. I kinda felt bad.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Those rounds might be spendy, but they were also a tax write-off, since they were used for "Demonstration Purposes"...

That is a lot of money to be throwing downrange, though...
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:58:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That 502 7.5" AR they have ROCKs! Robyn brought it out to the last shoot and let us throw some full auto rounds down. Didn't even charge us either even though it's real spendy. I kinda felt bad.

Maybe we should contact them about a group buy and custom engraved lower. I would pay a bit more to buy local.

CH
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:15:58 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe we should contact them about a group buy and custom engraved lower. I would pay a bit more to buy local.

CH

+1
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#11]
That's a nice looking lower. I'd get in on a group buy for a few of those.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#13]
That's pretty nice.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I can ask them if they are interested at the show. They are always right accross from our tables.

Ilike9s, you want to take the reigns on this afterwards?

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I can ask them if they are interested at the show. They are always right accross from our tables.

It depends do we want to do two GB one for inexpensive and one for and OR lower?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:20:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It depends do we want to do two GB one for inexpensive and one for and OR lower?

Sorry I havent been following the other thread(ever since Stag was opted out!). I kinda though it was not happening.

Anyway, I will ask them and see if they are interested first and what they would need as far as numbers.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have gotten to put about 50rds through one of the 1st Thunder Sabres robin built (i think it was the 1st AR that i ever shot for that matter)  and i can confirm that they rock.  Once i can get a loading set up going and a grand to burn, i am gonna pick one up.  I left the last shoot right as Robin showed up so i didnt get to shoot the 7".  Checked it out at Force 10 when i was buying my glock, with the crimson trace foregrip and that is a sweet little gun.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top