Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2010 6:05:08 PM EDT
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2010/10/oneida_county_high_school_stud.html

Holland Patent is a rural town in the foothills of the Adirondacks between Syracuse and Utica. Im sure this is pretty commonplace there and in other rural area's of our state especially a week into deer season but this one made the news. Apparently, junior left his rifle case laying on the backseat in plain view, somebody saw it and contacted the police and junior was subsequently arrested.

The more interesting part is the reply below the article by user "catslave". Read it, im sure you "gun nuts" are gonna love it

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:44:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Gotta love that comment, then again it's exactly what I would expect from someone with a user name of catslave.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like it was written by the same person who put out the website with all the pistol permit holders' home addresses. I am serious, too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 7:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Gotta love that comment, then again it's exactly what I would expect from someone with a user name of catslave.

my eyes just about rolled out of my head with that one

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:48:09 AM EDT
[#5]
"catslave" might be the one that likes "new sex toys"

I love how this person dismisses the Supreme Court so cavalierly.  I guess it is another case of I only obey the laws/respect the rights I agree with.  Same attitude down south in the 1960's when African Americans were finally allowed to ride in the front of buses and allowed to vote unfettered.  I am sure a lot of people disagreed with those decisions as well.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:20:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Columbine spooked folks
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#7]
The kid may have been hunting after school to bring home some food for his family that needed it...Who knows, I would like to see what the outcome of this is.  Reduced charges and community service would be fine with most intelligent Americans.

Bill
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top