BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 8:06:56 PM EDT
That is all!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:14:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I spent my day off preping stuff!
I think I'm a little to excited to hang out with ya'all!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm retarted.  I was thinking it was this weekend.  Like right now.  Too bad I still have to work next week too.

Incredibly so as I even mispelled retarded.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 8:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I know the feeling. I've got mags loaded, mags yet to load and a couple gear bags packed and stacked next to the door. I'll be finishing mags and laser sighting in a couple rifles today and hand loading a few hundred .45 tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm retarted.

Tarted:  To dress up or make fancy in a tawdry, garish way.

So, you just got dressed up again?
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#5]

I won't really be preparing anything until Thursday night or Friday morning.  First, gotta decide which toys come with and which ones stay home.  Always a tough decision.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 9:28:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I won't really be preparing anything until Thursday night or Friday morning.  First, gotta decide which toys come with and which ones stay home.  Always a tough decision.

I usually wait until Friday morning, about 15 minutes before I leave. Keeps me from packing too much stuff.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I usually wait until Friday morning, about 15 minutes before I leave. Keeps me from packing too much stuff.

That's what I'll be doing, but.....
I'm working graveyard all week, so who know what I'll end up bring!!
Nothing like a road trip after a graveyard shift.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I have aquired a few C&R pieces that I've yet to shoot so I'm dying to take them out for a walk. It just didn't make any sense to shoot a 8mm indoors  I'm packing a smorgasbord of crap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top