Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2007 6:30:40 PM EDT
Got the call from the Forsyth county Sheriff's dept today that my CCW permit was ready to go.  Picked it up first thing after work and put my gun on in the parking deck!  Man, talk about timing...

For those keeping score, I waited 32 days from filling out the packet to getting the phone call.  I'm very pleased.

Thanks to the guys at Defensive Concepts NC for running their highly affordable CCW class.

And, yes, I've already 'test driven' it.  Went to the BP to get some milk.  Nobody gasped and pointed, and nobody asked to get ventilated.  It was a success.  Stay safe, guys.
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 6:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]

What-cha packin?
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#2]
COngrats

and who are those Defensive Concept guys? They must be pretty cool  
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 7:48:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!
I got mine as soon as I was eligible. Coming from the Peoples' Republic of California originally made me appreciate it that much more.

I work in the education field, so I can't carry anyways, most of the time, but it's been well worth the $60 class and $95 sheriff's fees to obtain my CCW.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:

What-cha packin?

H&K USP-45F in a Blade-Tech UCH.  I've got a C-TAC on order.  It's a big gun, but it works ok since my work situation allows me to dress like a slob (untucked button down shirts and polos).   Oh, and a spare mag in a kydex pouch on the other side.  

height=8
Quoted:
COngrats

and who are those Defensive Concept guys? They must be pretty cool  Well, a couple of them are.  But that one tall guy, jeeze, keep an eye on him!
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#5]
and who are those Defensive Concept guys? They must be pretty cool

They are. I met one once.

Paul EUdy
Defensive Concepts North Carolina
704-796-3049
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top