Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/26/2013 9:05:20 AM EST
Front page on MSN...lots of derp in the article...

Derp de derp
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 10:51:46 AM EST
But I thought D-D-Danny boys new laws were going to make the chillin safer?
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 11:46:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2013 11:47:28 AM EST by Blaster3094]
Gov. Dannel Malloy and Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman together released a statement expressing their condolences to the victims' families.
"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the woman who died as a result of her injuries, the victims who are fighting for their lives and all who are impacted by this senseless violence," the statement reads. "This is a tragic reminder that despite progress in recent years, Connecticut cities still suffer too often from the plague of gun violence.
View Quote

Would they feel better if someone used a bottle of gasoline and a match and killed everyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Land_fire
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:19:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2013 5:19:34 PM EST by UM-Iceman]
"From this day forward, I will do everything in my power to make sure that CT has the safest BYOB strip clubs in the country." - Fake Malloy
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:26:08 PM EST
"To all that citizens that saw something but had the good sense to NOT say anything because it might have led to a public panic, we thank you." - Fake Malloy
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:28:11 PM EST
"We have tasked the State Police with fully investigating the matter. Once their finding are complete, we will promptly release their report to the public in calendar 2016." - Fake Malloy
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:31:17 PM EST
"We will not stand for this kind of senseless violence. Sanctioned, sensible violence is OK with me though." - Fake Malloy
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 5:36:03 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BYork_Infantry:
But I thought D-D-Danny boys new laws were going to make the chillin safer?
View Quote

Just wait until we see this year's new ensemble of firearm related laws. Notice I said laws, since they figured out last session that they really don't need to go through any of that "process" with bills and hearings. Cuts way down on paperwork.

Since the MSM is simply a mouthpiece of the criminal cabal these days, you can easily see them lining up the news stories that fit the narrative to support the new laws that will be rammed through this session again.

Sick and twisted... but that's what we've got.
Top Top