Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 10:21:23 PM EDT
Enough for everyone.....
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#1]
All male buddy.....smell the testostarone
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you are in the wrong state forum....

San Francisco is in California....
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 10:50:23 PM EDT
[#3]
freeking me out dude.....I own an AR 15, I'm in the right place.....and I don't know anything about san francisco or california. We don't like them kind out here!
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm..
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 7:05:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe they finally got Internet access in Forks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 8:59:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't work the animations yet so here's crying hyterically and fragging to you.....I guess "Olympic Peninsula" is vague and screams forks.....not so, Port Angeles.  

P.S. forks has woman who put out and alot of beer, not a bad deal and no thier not all related.....LMFAO.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Actually, it's not the Olympic Peninsula itself that seems vague or scream "Forks" to me, it's your odd use of the English language and your seemingly inbred-homo-erotic comment. That's probably not how you intended to come across, but you certainly have a different way of introducing yourself.

At any rate, welcome to the board. I lived in Sequim for 3&1/2 years back in the early 80s. As a teenager I found the area mostly boring and had no real appreciation for it, but now I would love to live in an area as relatively rural as it was back then.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Actually, it's not the Olympic Peninsula itself that seems vague or scream "Forks" to me, it's your odd use of the English language and your seemingly inbred-homo-erotic comment. That's probably not how you intended to come across, but you certainly have a different way of introducing yourself.

Nicely put Boomer!  And yes 5ofUS, welcome to the board!
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Agreed Boomer....."enough for everyone" was in reference to the new study that their are enough privately owned guns in America for everyone to have one.  The testostarone bit was in response to R32 writing and asking me to show him my tits.....Strange reception=odd response.  I can see the misunderstanding.  Glad to be here.....
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome Aboard, 5ofUS.

Good to see a post by Boomer, too.

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]
5ofUS, are you saying you are from Port Angeles?  If so, you'll be the only other Port Angelite I know of here besides myself and my father.

- Nw -
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 12:16:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
 The testostarone bit was in response to R32 writing and asking me to show him my tits.....Strange reception=odd response.  I can see the misunderstanding.  Glad to be here.....

That is R-32..

I see how you are going to be....

anyway Welcome!....(even if you are gay!)
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:43:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Yep.....I've lived here about 24 years, sounds like a long time as I'm writing this. Glad to see you have the internet too.  If we stick together.....they can't surround us.
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:45:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank You.....I feel like I'm home.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top