Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:14:10 AM EDT
So the Octoberfest starts on the 17th of September and finishes on the 3rd of October.

Thats three weekends that i can arrange it so that anyone intrested in doing so could come over for the Octoberfest and to do some serious shooting. I've mentioned it in a few of the other threads and it is a serious offer.

The range has a five lane 25 meter handgun range with the hundred meter rifle range in the same building, I will arrange for the weapon's.

They will include my own guns as previously mentioned and a couple from my mate's. I cant put you all up, but i would help sort things out for whoever decides to come over.

The range fee's are €10.00 per hour per person, and the ammo can be bought through a good and cheap gunshop not to far away.

I look forward to meeting some if not all of you.

Please dont just tip up, as that would be a recipe for disaster, mail me for info, or just post your question's on this thread.

Be good and take care.

Tony.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:30:59 PM EDT
Would have loved to come over, but too short notice I am afraid! There was talk of a Stag Do to the festival last year but it turned into a trip to Prague..........

Post again next year and God willing, I'll be there.... Stein in hand!

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:54:48 PM EDT
ooh my birthday is on the 17th, cant make it this year I think,next probably! Arfcom roadtrip!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:14:46 AM EDT
actually this sounds amazing,very nice of Tony
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:06:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 7:06:34 AM EDT by elucidate]
It's an amazing offer.

But I'm moving an office in DK :-(

Really, REALLY do appreciate the offer though...
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:28:45 AM EDT
Hiya,

Sorry its at such short notice, but i have only recently found this UK hometown thing, and have just started to get in to it.

I will look into getting something good organized for next year, it dosent need to be a p!ss up combined shooting set up. It could be a skiing or bottle washing party.

Looking for feed back.

Tony
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:40:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By toemag:
Hiya,

Sorry its at such short notice, but i have only recently found this UK hometown thing, and have just started to get in to it.

I will look into getting something good organized for next year, it dosent need to be a p!ss up combined shooting set up. It could be a skiing or bottle washing party.

Looking for feed back.

Tony

I can't ski

Mark
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:21:12 AM EDT
I can teach you how to wash bottles

Tony
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:57:18 AM EDT
hehhe, what guns you own Tony?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:01:57 PM EDT
Hiya leon,

just sent you a pm.