Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/4/2012 5:10:40 AM EDT
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=15285605&sid=81

Hopefully this young mother can get past this terrible event and lead a better life.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:57:47 AM EDT
saw this on GMA this morning. I wish the dispatcher would have told her to blow his ass away rather than you gotta do what you gotta do.

also heard her husband died on Christmas day from cancer.....not a very good couple of weeks for her.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:58:59 AM EDT
Awesome! The young lady seems to be dealing with it pretty darn well too
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:
saw this on GMA this morning. I wish the dispatcher would have told her to blow his ass away rather than you gotta do what you gotta do.

also heard her husband died on Christmas day from cancer.....not a very good couple of weeks for her.

I would be willing to bet that the Intruder Knew about her husband's death and was taking advantage of that fact.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Children.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:53:41 AM EDT
There is a donation fund set up for the young woman. If you are interested in helping, here's the link:

http://wap.koco.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=235&nid=1992552740&cid=4643&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:10:13 AM EDT
Looks like she found true love with a 58 year old when she was 16 or 17 and is now living in a trailer....Just saying.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:08:24 PM EDT
watch this video for the guy defending the intruders.....

Also more info about drugs in the house and the other guy already broke in during the funeral.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:17:09 PM EDT

Also more info about drugs in the house and the other guy already broke in during the funeral.

Other perp told police that they had taken Oxy right before they tried to break in. They were looking for pain killers that her husband might have used during the bout with cancer.

What forking difference does it make that she lives in a trailer and married an older guy?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:39:03 PM EDT
Don't ever corner a woman with her children, you will not like the results.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:50:03 PM EDT

I didn't hear what kind of drugs? Where they pain pills for his cancer?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:19:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Tim2hunt:
Don't ever corner a woman with her children, you will not like the results.

This.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:11:45 PM EDT
Justice served.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:26:15 PM EDT
I don't understand what basis they have for charging the accomplice with first degree murder...Generally this is reserved for pre-meditated murder if I understand correctly. You could certainly argue that he contributed to the death, but that sounds like manslaughter or negligent homicide. I am all for people going to prison or in this case he should have been shot too. Calling what he did "on-par" with somebody who stalks and kills somebody in cold blood takes away from the integrity of the charge.
Top Top