Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 4:48:15 PM EDT
Lilo and Stich is on the Disney Channel, and it's fooking hilarious.  And I'm not even on pain killers, right this minute.

And Stich reminds me of certain GA Hometowners.....  You know who you are.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Never seen it.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:02:54 PM EDT
[#2]
DO you have kids?

If not, you've lost it.

Get this thread deleted- it's evidence that you're mental, and you should not own guns.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Dude, you have to say that that is your Dogs favorite show and not admit to anything...

BTW Mike B's class was awesome and very reasonable compared to prices out there. Dang let me, let you go back to your show

We'll chat another time.

Jim

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn't being on ARFcom more than enough proof that we are all losing it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#5]
For you manly men too he-man to watch the whole thing [the ending is pretty sappy], the best parts of the movie are at the beginning.  

Stitch the Alien crashes on Earth, jail-breaking from the prison transport.  He lands on a rural Hawaiian road.  He then proceeds to 'go to gun' [yep it's a Disney movie!!!] on Everything.  If that scene isn't about arfcommers, I don't know what is.  [can somebody please screen capture the draw-down screens for me?]

Later he winds up in the Dog Pound.  The other residents aren't amused.

After toothless little girl adopts him, he sees TV at a store, and Godzilla is on.  It becomes a learning experience.

He also discovers his inner Elvis [paging chainshaw!]

Plus the whole Tazmanian Devil personality mixed with the 'I'm trying to be good!' conflict reminded me of the GA gang; except for little Byte, that is.

YMMV and yes I'm on painkillers and yes it's good I don't know where my dentist lives.  Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#7]
<-----------New avatar, courtesy of Elvis, I mean chainshaw.  You wish you could shoot like that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#8]

"Uh oh...my dog found the chainsaw, you better hurry."

"My friends must be punished."

The draw-down on the frog is darn funny.

/stimp loves cartoons
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
<-----------New avatar, courtesy of Elvis, I mean chainshaw.  You wish you could shoot like that.

Excellent!

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#10]
You're scaring me, dude.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Isn't that they disney show that the ghey (not that there's anything wrong with that) crew said was the first ghey cartoon?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:26:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"Uh oh...my dog found the chainsaw, you better hurry."

"My friends must be punished."

The draw-down on the frog is darn funny.

/stimp loves cartoons

I was wondering what the heck my kid was talking about yesterday. I couldn't follow the dog with a chainsaw conversation, now I know.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Isn't that they disney show that the ghey (not that there's anything wrong with that) crew said was the first ghey cartoon?

I don't remember any gay references in L&S.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#14]

I don't remember any gay references in L&S.

That's because your straight.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:38:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

[wtf?]   Now You're scaring me, Dude!

C'mon, how can you not like a cartoon where the main character not only has guns, but grooves on destroying stuff?   When was the last time you saw a kids cartoon with guns in it?  

I bet if this was a review of Ralph Bakshi's Fire and Ice you kids would be much happier, eh?

p.s. We now know Accountant30339 is really thereject's troll account.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#16]

and here I was going to be nice this year and help you with your personal property tax return before the ad valorem nazi's found you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#17]
good flick.  You goobs who are now too old to enjoy lighter, innocent comedy need to put the HBO down for a while.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:28:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey dont be knockin my HBO, Rome is the greatest show on TV right now and when Entorage comes back that will be #1 to watch.  I'll have HBO before I get ESPN.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:23:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Nah.  Even my troll accounts have a little class...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:53:32 AM EDT
[#20]
You got to admit, he's got a similar way with words, though.  You can train him.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You got to admit, he's got a similar way with words, though.  You can train him.

He doesn't say "fuck" enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 11:27:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Tough room. First the Mrs. tries to train me......and now you guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top