GOIN HOME NOW BYE
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:01:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

BEER DOEZNT WORK

YOU NEEDZ MORE BEERZ!!!111 2 WILL ONLY FEED IT! DRINK MORE BEEERZZ!!!1
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:09:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't wait to go to work this weekend with all the idiots going to the ER for testing and treatment of swine flu. The media really gets the mentaly unstable people worked up for us.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:21:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Why is it always two beers? Never three, or one. Always two.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:55:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I remember one time in college me and a buddy were driving home from a club.  He was driving because he didn't drink and I was hammered.  Anyways cops pull us over, and one gives him the rigmarole have you had anything to drink, I smell alcohol in the vehicle etc...(he smelled alcohol because I drank a shitload).  Well the other cop stats talking to me and says have you been drinking?  I said yep, beer.  So he says how many?  I say between 16 and 22, I'm not sure because I'm pretty drunk.  Well he laughed and said at least you didn't say two.  No ticket, just a be safe and use your signals.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't wait to go to work this weekend with all the idiots going to the ER for testing and treatment of swine flu. The media really gets the mentaly unstable people worked up for us.

Yea, my wife is a school nurse, she said that even kids at the highschool are flooding into the healthroom thinking they are going to die from swine flu.  I guess a bunch of them are asking for masks to wear too...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember one time in college me and a buddy were driving home from a club.  He was driving because he didn't drink and I was hammered.  Anyways cops pull us over, and one gives him the rigmarole have you had anything to drink, I smell alcohol in the vehicle etc...(he smelled alcohol because I drank a shitload).  Well the other cop stats talking to me and says have you been drinking?  I said yep, beer.  So he says how many?  I say between 16 and 22, I'm not sure because I'm pretty drunk.  Well he laughed and said at least you didn't say two.  No ticket, just a be safe and use your signals.

I had that happen once. got pulled over cause the cop didnt think i waited long enough at the stop sign. My friend is sloshed. Car smells like a brewery. I get a sobriety check and jerked around for 10 min or so. Right before he lets us go he looks at my friend and says " Be sure he gets home ok." WTF? He may as well have been talking to himself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top