Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2004 4:30:45 AM EST
Well long story short I will be on less till I get a new computer at home , one at home fried itself, inside got very very hot and started to smoke and make noises ... Posting this from work , there goes my ammo money for a while and the parts I had picked out for the FJ60 I am rebuilding ...dam
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:36:27 PM EST
Back online now thanks to Best buy and CompUSA ....hey you guys know sams club doesn't take visa or MC anymore
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:55:13 PM EST
Yeah that sucks no more visa or m/c, I think they still accept amex. I just picked up a membership from them because Costco does'nt take CCs either. Just bad timing I guess.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:37:16 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:32:12 AM EST
Bad timing or collusion? Trivia - maybe I'm the last to know but I just found out Wally World and Sam's Club are owned by the same people.

I think Sam's club, besides the in-store credit card only takes Discover now but I could be wrong. I guess it could be worse, it could be Diner's Club.

On an opposite note, since I will be returning to remote work on the 31st, I'll be back on the boards again like I used to before the new apartment and girlfriend started getting in the way. Now that I have taught her how to call on the company lines, I can internet while I talk to her instead of having to stay off the line in case she called. BUWAHAHA!

I didn't even get to go shooting once this month long vacation, even with the new MG much less a BB gun so I am feeling quite deprived.

The screen/display on my notebook is starting to flicker and fail so I think my own bit box may be close to pushing up daisies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 2:53:57 PM EST
thought you didn't have to head up north again
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:27:03 PM EST
That's crazy talk, I'm not sure where that came from. I just finished spending a month in town on vacation during which I worked harder than I do at work.

Leaving tomorrow for Barter Island (North Coast, near the Canadian border), won't be back for many moons, anywhere from 2 to 4 months, and then come back for only 2 or 3 weeks most likely. I hate it - all the way to the bank.
Top Top