Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2013 9:09:38 AM EDT
I am making an "official" thread to post things related to about party stuff.

Here we may talk about tent building, poor taste jokes told at the party about how certain men are whipped, etc.

Also post pics here, so that all those that couldn't... or were just not down with dining with us, are able to see how awesome of a time we all had.

Also I wish to say that you guys are great people in person and I can wait for the next get-together.

Thanks so much to the Avila's for making my wife and son feel welcome, and special thanks to P400 and his lovely wife, the diseased monkey, mag, abom, zercool, and I guess the fish man too...

If I left you out I apologize
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
If it wasn't for Ed and I that tent never would of gotten up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If it wasn't for Ed and I that tent never would of gotten up.

Its a good thing you are around to clean up the mess....
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#3]
How many ARFCOMMERS does it take to put up a tent?
At least one more.

Link Posted: 5/19/2013 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag for epic tent pics, since I missed that part live.

Thanks again to everyone for making this happen. I had a blast with a great group of people this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks again to everyone for making this happen. I had a blast with a great group of people this weekend.

If it had been 13ers, they'd still be out there trying to set it up.
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it had been 13ers, they'd still be out there trying to set it up.

I have a masters degree in tent erection... wait...
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

At least one more.

Needed more adult supervision.

Link Posted: 5/19/2013 2:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
DANGER ZONE!
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
At least one more.

EdSr was supervising. How much more of an adult can we get?
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
At least one more.

Well he does have an amazing child like quality...
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#11]
audioswap is in progress
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 4:23:18 PM EDT
[#12]
its the wrong music.  I hate the youtube editor
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Everyone was amazing, grateful to have met y'all. Now I must got shopping in the ARF store.
Glad the cake was a success, the piggy was delish,as was the rice and beans and the steamers....mmm food.
Very sad and happy event. Everyone is now family.

AKA Troll account
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 6:30:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Everyone was amazing, grateful to have met y'all. Now I must got shopping in the ARF store.
Glad the cake was a success, the piggy was delish,as was the rice and beans and the steamers....mmm food.

AKA Troll account

Jeez, you even bought a membership for the troll account? That's hardcore!

Pleased to meet you too, Scarlett!
Link Posted: 5/19/2013 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#15]
It was great to meet all you folks, and it was great to celebrate the store.  Thanks, Avilas, and I hope you do well in Texas!
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

AKA Troll account

I laughed my ass off at the little nick name you had for hubby

oh and coming soon

Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:49:22 AM EDT
[#17]

looked better thru the haze of barley and hops.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:57:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

AKA Troll account

oh and coming soon

http://imageshack.us/a/img526/1443/nailedit.jpg

I feel like I most definitely left too early....
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:58:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

looked better thru the haze of barley and hops.  

And the tears of laughter...

Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AKA Troll account

oh and coming soon

http://imageshack.us/a/img526/1443/nailedit.jpg

I feel like I most definitely left too early....

it was certainly the highlight of the evening
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 7:08:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 12:23:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Roland was with me when Aimless met me.  His facial expression was priceless.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 1:37:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Pretty sure I saw him jump a bit and take a step back.

Link Posted: 5/20/2013 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he caught himself, took a deep breathe, thought about his reaction and acted cool and calm.

He did it like a pro.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he caught himself, took a deep breathe, thought about his reaction and acted cool and calm.

He did it like a pro.

I half expected him to mace you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey monkey... . Why do you smoke those things??
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Hey monkey... . Why do you smoke those things??

did you read the tent thread yet?
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 2:13:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Heh. You should have seen his face after the Texas Star on Sunday.

It was almost Glock tossing time.

As to Roland and tents, well hell
Link Posted: 5/20/2013 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dude, you're not as normal as you think you are.  Yes, you might surprise people at first- no blood, no fangs, no gore- but you aren't exactly suited for Vespers either.   Anybody that could even THINK of a name like "RabbitFunkySocks" has issues.

I don't think I'd met Goatboy before, he looks awfully young, wonder if he dyes his hair?

Mag162 and EdB, well they got me all screwed up because they looked exactly as I had envisioned the OTHER one looked.  I stil don't think I can figure out who is who.  Thanks for the pig all the same.

Cory- well, he's going to get an invoice for instigating the Wifes' Club at Knob Creek because that's all I heard about for the rest of the night.  Jackass.  KCR is for men.   It's going to take me months to get that straightened out.  Jerk.   AND "somebody" wants a custom upper...Who's going to fund that?  Huh?

P400- nice to have put a face on it, particularly since we've been in the same room before.

Roland's real name isn't Roland, but it should be.

Glad 1201 made it, that was a nice surprise; he's one the finest people I've met in my life.   I am SO glad he's not angry, mean, or violent.

If EdSr thanked me one more time I was going to appeal to the Pope for a Cardinal's position.   Truly a fine man who has fun....not like his boys who work constantly....they need to have some more fun.

I see the fishing expedition died.  Too bad, CFish, the walleyes were hitting hard on Braddocks Bay, I hear.

Ahhhh...Adirondak1....what can I say, mate?  Lovely to have your family with us, enjoyed it thoroughly....just wonder how I'm going to replace that 1960s vintage Rhodesian Hindinium part you busted.  KIDDING!!!!!!  I'm sure I'll stumble across another in the next 20 years.

And yes, Adirondak47 does exist...I thought it was A1's alter-ego.  So I guess there really are two of them.

Schlange...nice avatar.  Didn't look like you much though.  I expected a lean, dangerous looking dude.  You look like something out of Mayberry, no offence.

Hey, one of the guys must have been ATF, who was it?  Probably seriously disappointed.  Roast pig, beer and kids' games, no guns.  Awwww.....
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:49:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Soooo...I missed it but where are all the damn pics???? How can I live vicariously through you guys without pics, my imagination died on my 6th birthday!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Soooo...I missed it but where are all the damn pics???? How can I live vicariously through you guys without pics, my imagination died on my 6th birthday!!

Here

And some here near the end
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, you're not as normal as you think you are.  Yes, you might surprise people at first- no blood, no fangs, no gore- but you aren't exactly suited for Vespers either.   Anybody that could even THINK of a name like "RabbitFunkySocks" has issues.

I don't think I'd met Goatboy before, he looks awfully young, wonder if he dyes his hair?

Mag162 and EdB, well they got me all screwed up because they looked exactly as I had envisioned the OTHER one looked.  I stil don't think I can figure out who is who.  Thanks for the pig all the same.

Cory- well, he's going to get an invoice for instigating the Wifes' Club at Knob Creek because that's all I heard about for the rest of the night.  Jackass.  KCR is for men.   It's going to take me months to get that straightened out.  Jerk.   AND "somebody" wants a custom upper...Who's going to fund that?  Huh?

P400- nice to have put a face on it, particularly since we've been in the same room before.

Roland's real name isn't Roland, but it should be.

Glad 1201 made it, that was a nice surprise; he's one the finest people I've met in my life.   I am SO glad he's not angry, mean, or violent.

If EdSr thanked me one more time I was going to appeal to the Pope for a Cardinal's position.   Truly a fine man who has fun....not like his boys who work constantly....they need to have some more fun.

I see the fishing expedition died.  Too bad, CFish, the walleyes were hitting hard on Braddocks Bay, I hear.

Ahhhh...Adirondak1....what can I say, mate?  Lovely to have your family with us, enjoyed it thoroughly....just wonder how I'm going to replace that 1960s vintage Rhodesian Hindinium part you busted.  KIDDING!!!!!!  I'm sure I'll stumble across another in the next 20 years.

And yes, Adirondak47 does exist...I thought it was A1's alter-ego.  So I guess there really are two of them.

Schlange...nice avatar.  Didn't look like you much though.  I expected a lean, dangerous looking dude.  You look like something out of Mayberry, no offence.

Hey, one of the guys must have been ATF, who was it?  Probably seriously disappointed.  Roast pig, beer and kids' games, no guns.  Awwww.....

Wait what?
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 9:28:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Wait what?

Link Posted: 5/23/2013 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait what?

Ouch!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

AKA Troll account

Jeez, you even bought a membership for the troll account? That's hardcore!

Pleased to meet you too, Scarlett!

Thank you zercool, I had the membership prior to attending the festivities.  Thats how hardcore i am! Now just looking for shirts and "girly" things.
Link Posted: 5/26/2013 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least one more.

Well he does have an amazing child like quality...

Link Posted: 5/26/2013 8:24:26 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

It was great to meet all you folks, and it was great to celebrate the store.  Thanks, Avilas, and I hope you do well in Texas!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top