Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 1:45:41 PM EDT
A friend of mine was shot last week, but after emergency surgery, his prognosis looks positive.  I can't provide many details, but you can read about the incident in this FoxNews article.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I read about that shootout before Rita came, then it got dropped from the news. Initial report I saw though only had the Tango dead, no good guy injuries. Hope s/he gets a full recovery.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry to hear he was injured, and happy to hear his prognosis is good. I'm also glad to hear noone else was injured taking him.
Jim
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
 I'm glad he's OK, hrt...ANd glad the perp is dead.

Hear, hear!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Th officer and family are in my parers!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:20:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Wishing a speedy recovery for your friend. Glad the bad guy was the one down for the count.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:47:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Good riddance to the terrorist.  

Your friend will be in our prayers.  Hope s/he has a full and speedy recovery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top