Looks today might be the day.
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Best of luck to you & the Mrs, Rotor!
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 10/23/2006 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you stock the fridge with beer for me while your gone?

Good luck..........
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#4]
hahahahah- hunny we can't leave yet have to post on ar15.com
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Stupid "Web Filtering" crap...  Can't look at AR15.com because it contains the word "Weapon"

Fuckers can't stop me from using anonymous proxies..

Yeah Nox.. I think there is a beer in the fridge.

Anyways, they got her up and walking around to see if she will dilate more.
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Stupid "Web Filtering" crap...  Can't look at AR15.com because it contains the word "Weapon"

Fuckers can't stop me from using anonymous proxies..

Yeah Nox.. I think there is a beer in the fridge.

Anyways, they got her up and walking around to see if she will dilate more.

Sounds like you are at St. V's....  yeah, they apply their work internet filter to all the connections.  They even apply time limits to "financial" sites.  Sucked.  I just ssh'd home and took care of things.

Good luck.  Hope things come out clean and quick.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2006 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm at Providence.

I was posting from Sri Lanka

Now I am using my phone as a GPRS modem
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck!!! Hope its a good lookin' little Demon!!  Keep us updated
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't worry about the size.  In time it will shrink down to almost normal
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:23:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I'm at Providence.

I was posting from Sri Lanka

Now I am using my phone as a GPRS modem

Since it's providence, try souls.org
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Good luck
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:36:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Good luck
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Heh.....someone's never seen childbirth...

Congrats Rotor!!   You know if it's gonna be an innie or an outie yet?
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#14]
False alarm

At least I got most of the day off from work.

And Boo.. It's an
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 6:29:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Watched both of mine get yanked out of Mama (the hard way).  Made the boy so mad he pee'd on both doctors and every nurse he could find.  Clean didn't mean not-messy in this case.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#16]
haha when me and my gf had the kid she called me from work, I picked her up 20 minutes later we were at the hospitol.  They talked to her about some options, made sure her paperwork was in order and paged the guy who does the ephederal before he got there she was pushing and 10 minutes later the baby was out.  Whole process less than 50 minutes.

Hope for the best when it is time! :)
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
haha when me and my gf had the kid she called me from work, I picked her up 20 minutes later we were at the hospitol.  They talked to her about some options, made sure her paperwork was in order and paged the guy who does the ephederal before he got there she was pushing and 10 minutes later the baby was out.  Whole process less than 50 minutes.

That is just not fair.  My first was breech.
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congrats Rotor!!   You know if it's gonna be an innie or an outie yet?

I didn't have to see anything when the twins were born. The only thing I saw was the wife from her shoulders up and could only here the babies coming out. She had the C-section and they were 9 weeks early. I guess that was the easy way but not if you ask the wife.

Good luck to you and Mrs. Rotor!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Ahhhh.......I was in the OR ( c-section ) taking pics when lil' Boo was snatched out. I have a pic of her 1/2 in 1/2 out, full detail....didn't realize it was so graphic till a few days later when I was going through some of the pictures.......very cool, yet kinda gross

Yay for franks and beans!  

Keep us informed!
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is just not fair.  My first was breech.

The boy was breech and the girl just didn't want to come down.  Two c-sections and my wife has said there will be no more.  

And I consider a c-section to be the hard way.  Recovery can be a bitch.  Of course, those with 30 hours of labour are probably no fun either.
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 10:29:55 PM EDT
[#21]
I often wonder about people that film the delivery.  Does anybody ever really watch those things later?  Say, ten or twenty years later, bag of popcorn and a beer, gather the family around for movie night?  

Link Posted: 10/24/2006 5:18:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I often wonder about people that film the delivery.  Does anybody ever really watch those things later?  Say, ten or twenty years later, bag of popcorn and a beer, gather the family around for movie night?  

I was threatened with great bodily harm if the video camera ended up in the delivery room.  I decided that discretion was the better part of valour so we don't have any video.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#23]
So any update?

Is she dilating??

Link Posted: 10/24/2006 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

If your in nursing school, yes.

Our class about 25 females, one male, all gathered around the "This is how babies are born" video, popcorn in hand, no beer thou just luke warm coffee as it was 10am, either focused on the video or watching the only male in the room eye's pop out of his head.

Good old nursing school.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 9:53:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Our class about 25 females, one male,  

So THATS where all the chicks are!
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 11:05:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If your in nursing school, yes.

Naa, along with astronaut and international racecar driver nursing is something that will probably be on the list of shit-I'm-probably-not-going-to-get-around-to.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Are we "Walking laps at the mall" stage yet?
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#28]
The stuff you "breeders" have to go through....I swear
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Chuck E Cheese stage right now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It's worth it.  In a few years I'll have someone to cut the grass, wash the dishes, and fetch me a beer.

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 9:25:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

No, but babe watchin' from one of the food court tables can knock the hell out of a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:23:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Off to the races again.. Heavy contractions
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:48:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Good Luck!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:21:03 AM EDT
[#34]
May the force be with you.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Water broke..

(Yeah I'm a freak, post on ARFCOM.)
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:58:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Good luck buddy!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Wishing you guys the best.......
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:13:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The things in life you non-breeders will never get to expierience....shame it is.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The things in life you non-breeders will never get to expierience....shame it is.

Yeah, like two nights running the 7-month-old girl has woke up vomiting.  Ah, good times.  

Good luck Rotor!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Good luck Rotor!

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, like two nights running the 7-month-old girl has woke up vomiting.  Ah, good times.  

Good luck Rotor!  

Sad that is what you came up with for a good memory!

I was thinking more along the lines of the first step...the first "I love you daddy". Every tear, every bump and scrap.

On that note, I was not the puke parent, so I was lucky!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh and WS4LIF......Yout time will come.
It may not be soon, but it will come.
One day Hotpink will realize what a great mom she will make and either tell you she wants kids...... Or find a "Breeder" of her own!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck Rotor!  

I was thinking more along the lines of the first step...the first "I love you daddy". Every tear, every bump and scrap.

I couldn't find the right smiley for sarcasm.  

Yeah, there are many more good times than bad.  The boy comes up with a new "What, me worry?" look just about every day.  He had us cracking up yesterday.  It's bad when they really know they are cute.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck Rotor!  

Yeah, there are many more good times than bad.  The boy comes up with a new "What, me worry?" look just about every day.  He had us cracking up yesterday.  It's bad when they really know they are cute.

Oh I know. just razzin ya
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck Rotor!  

Oh I know. just razzin ya

And on an even better note, the wife just brought the girl back from the doctor.  Sinus infection with drainage causing the upchucks.  Antibiotics to the rescue and we'll be clear of this in a few days.   Whew.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Water broke..

Lock n load!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:03:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Water broke..

Lock n load!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top