Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 9:39:36 PM EDT
Planing on going to Knob Creek Range in KY in october...who would be interested in a road trip?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
It's funny you post this.  I was going to post the other day regarding to see if anyone will be going in April. Where are you in NY... I may be very interested are you planing on driving/camping/hotel...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
We have a few others over on the NY/NJ board that are interested, I hope we can keep this alive on the New England board and link to the NY/NJ board for coodination.

I have someone on the ground in KY from a chatroom I frequent.

I will also ask for assiatance on the KY board for a few "Squatters" to show up and stake our claim at either the Knob Creek Range, or a campground close by.

KNOB CREEK PILGRAMAGE
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I went in 2004 in October and I met up with a bunch of guys from Parallax.  We had a ball.  

Just FYI, there is a KOA campground not far from the range that we reserved a bunch of sites at and there are a few cabins available, too.  You'd be amoungst friends there for sure!  

I'm doing Camp Perry again this year and another shooting trip along with a few week-long fly fishing trips so I'm going to have to beg off of KC this year.  When I went, however, I did make the effort to shoot an M16 full auto just to see what it was like.  Absolutely cool.

Rome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top