Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 4:13:53 PM EDT
The NJCSD will be holding another shoot at Buckeye on Saturday, October 30th. Help support the NJCSD!

What are we up to?

The NJCSD was an instrumental part of the rally in Trenton going up against the Million Mom March's  "Halt the Assault" tour with our Sister group, the SAS, standing next to us. We held other group's feet to the fire in order for them to show up and participate.

A total of 60 people showed up which is THE MOST that has ever gone to a gun rally in New Jersey....and it was a weekday!

We were able to show off multiple banners with important thought provoking messages. They are water proof and re-useable for future events, being cost effective. The media took pictures of each banner and asked questions about them.  

We have a cable TV show in the works......

Our ideas are coming to fruition BUT everything takes time, money, and participation. This is an easy way for you to help us in your quest for the freedom to defend yourself as you see fit and to allow individuals to use whatever tools we deem necessary.

Go to the  "General Interest" section of our board (www.njcsd.org) and weigh in on our poll  "October 30th NJCSD shoot" and tell us if you can be there. We are only as strong as the people who support us in this up hill battle.

The events for this get together will be listed on the site in the near future but we need to get a good head count first.

Thank You,
Ray Woodrow 3rd
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys,

Bobby_the_hun and I will be making up a course of competition for the black rifles.

The majority of the shoot will be with pistols. Have 2 speed loaders or 2 mags with a holster for your handgun.

RW3
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure if I can make it, but would you post post directions just in case.

TIA
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Mapquest:

501 Rt.72E barnegat, NJ 08005

Travel down Rt.72E to the intersection of Rt.539 & 72. Stay on 72E. You will pass a HUGE cell phone tower on your right (where Clayton Log Cabin Restaurant used to be) and a sand/rock quarry company on your left. 12 telephone poles down from the cell tower is a driveway to the right with "501" in black letters on a white background on the 12th pole. Turn right and proceed up the driveway. Welcome to Buckeye.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]
what time does it start
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Sign in at 9:00am.

Shooting starts at 10:00am.

All.....
Stay posted for more details as they come together.

RW3
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I am IN now that our BLAST is on hold. Any wagers $$$$$$ on when the baby will arrive
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:30:09 AM EDT
[#8]
how was the shoot
any pics
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I am IN now that our BLAST is on hold. Any wagers $$$$$$ on when the baby will arrive

I got a fin for Halloween
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top