Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2003 4:16:42 PM EDT
Camp out/cook out/revival

The church of the little black rifle will be holding services the weekend of oct 18th at my house. Plenty of camp space. Bon fire, byob, and grilled goodies. Anyone wanting to attend please im me.

This is the camp out we all discussed at the august shoot!

FRI-SUN or whenever you guys can make it for as long as you want to camp. I am figuring a shoot saturday at fop and back to the slayer compound for cookout and BS.

BYOB,BYOA<bring your own ammo> and BYOBS<bring your own bullsh*t>

Gonna be a fun time!!!!!!

mike

P.s. I have limited couch space for those sisies who don't like sleeping on the grass. first come first served
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Trip to the FOP!?  I know where you live - we can just go 200 yards in any direction from your house into the wilderness and make our own shooting range, couldn't we?
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#2]
sadly the land around me has been sold and is being developed.

As a side note there is an AGCA gun show the 18th!!!! thinking party and bs fri night. gunshow sat. party and bs sat night then hit the range sun!

what yall think?

mike
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:23:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Im probbly gonna be helpin set up the gunshow on fri-sun, so I cant make it. But maybe I'll see you all at the show.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:05:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Count myself and Crystal coming with two idjit rotties.  Don't worry they're friendly just don't try to take their bones or toys away.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
i need rsvps for anyone coming!

mike
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:29:33 AM EDT
[#6]
The Ninja cannot make the shoot or gunshow on SAT., as I have to work until 1400.  But, I will meet y'all at the Harrell compound for a night of myrth and frivolity!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Mike, my idea of camping has always been for the Beer to be warm, no remote for the TV and for the kids in the room next door to be noisy.  That said, the bitter half and myself would love to attend the cookout and BS session on Sat. nite if that's OK.   What can we bring?

Rick
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
bring your selves and anything else you feel like bringing.

i am looking into food stuffs now. Might just have the local BBQ joint deliver 10-15lbs of bbq instead of slaving over the grill for a week.

mike
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#9]
your close to mine but i won't give up cold beer and the remote :)

roughing it to me means having no valet parking :)

mike
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
bring your selves and anything else you feel like bringing.

i am looking into food stuffs now. Might just have the local BBQ joint deliver 10-15lbs of bbq instead of slaving over the grill for a week.

mike

NO!!!!NO!!!!NO!!!!

I WILL COOK!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#11]
hehe ok paul will cook!!

I didn't want to ask i was hoping you would volunteer

mike
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:23:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Since this is a "Camp Out", may I suggest Burgers on the Grill & maybe Dogs over a fire?

Rick
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Mike, I'm gonna try, but we've got some work stuff scheduled for that Friday and I'm willing to bet it will have me tied up over the weekend too.  I'll see how it goes.  If there's any chance I can make it, I'll be there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#14]
If I'm not mistaken, I think Trogdor and I are going to try to make it.  I need to talk to Wildcat also...
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
lostwildcat is being a wussie and his wife is making him go out of town.

mike
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
lostwildcat is being a wussie and his wife is making him go out of town.hr

That's what I hear.  If we get to make it, should we bring our guitars?  So the headcount is up to what, now?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
lostwildcat is being a wussie and his wife is making him go out of town.

mike

I hate you guys...

just remember while you guys are sitting aroung the campfire farting on each other

i'll be on the beach !
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I wish I could join you guys, but until "Junior" gets out of the hospital I won't be straying far from home.

I know I've said it before, but one of these days I'll make it to one of your events...
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#19]
C'mon folks, we need some more participation here!  Good folks, good food, good fun.  Come one, come ALL!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#20]
That's the gunshow weekend.  I'll be going down to the show on one of those days, so I'll try and hook up with you guys.  

Mike, I'll IM you my cell# and maybe you can call me before you guys shoot and I'll meet y'all at the range.

Balming
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Balming,
Ill be at the show Fri&Sat setting up the dealers, and Sun. taking down most likley. Maybe Ill see ya again.

EDIT: If any of yall are at the show look for the BIG, Tall guy in the Red CARTBOY shirt. I may be up at the secratarys table tho.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Balming

we will be at the show. Also why don't you bring your gear and camp out with us. I'll keep you out of trouble

Camp at the house and work the show the weekend. I have a couch you can have.

mike
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#23]
well so far the confirmed folks are up to 8 including myself and mona. Just for the record this is going on fri-sat and sun. feel free to come and go as you need to.

Of course if we have a small group that just means more of the camp ninja grub for me!!!

mike
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Well,I guess this means more JERKY for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh well,I was hoping that more of you would come out and spend some time at the_beer_slayer Compound! For those of you that are wanting to Camp Out,we have plenty of space and so fourth. We'd love for you all to come out. You can come and go as you please. There's a Gun Show this weekend too. what better way to stock up on Ammo and Firearms. Bring your wives or girlfriends. Or just come by yourself or bring a few friends. We don't mind! so far we only have 8 people for the Cookout on Saturday Night! It's this weekend. Friday,Saturday and Sunday if you want to come. IM me and I'll send you out phone number and you can call me if you decide to show up at the last minute!

Mona
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Wish I could make it.

But if you all are gonna be at the Gunshow, come look for me. I will be at the table for "Jeff's Shooters Supply." Not the gun tables, but the ones with the mags. I got hired as temporary help
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Wish I could make it.

But if you all are gonna be at the Gunshow, come look for me. I will be at the table for "Jeff's Shooters Supply." Not the gun tables, but the ones with the mags. I got hired as temporary help

Does Jeff EVER smile?  Like, maybe, at home, in private, so nobody sees?
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 1:55:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Mona, check your IM mail.

Rick
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:50:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Hmmm... good question. Ill tell ya after this weekend.

Turns out that he was short a worker for the show, and sinsce I had helped their outfit unload a couplea times, the asked if I would help.

(I just hope I dont have to sell USA mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top