Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/4/2012 6:35:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/4/2012 6:41:35 PM EDT by 94five0]
i was driving back through northside yesterday and it dawned on me about the occutards in Birmingham..i drove past 4th Ave N and 20th and didn't see a fuckin soul? anybody closer to the wire, run a ground of these idiots? last thing they were planning was a demonstration at Fort Benning, to which is i simply say..
HO-LEE. FUCK.ING.SHIT.GO.RIGHT.THE.FUCK.A.HEAD.WITH.THAT. WITH ALL 10 OF THEM THERE WEEEELLL THERES, NO TELLING WHAT COULD HAPPEN BY CAUSING TROUBLE AT THE EPICENTER OF ARMY INFANTRY, SPECIAL FORCES, RANGERS, TRAINING
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:27:16 AM EDT
I work across the street.

I believe it has gotten to the point to where there is rarely anyone there overnight. I usually don't see anyone until later in the morning and from their online forums it appears that they are having trouble getting more than one or two people to occupy the camp overnight. They don't really do anything anymore at the occupation. I haven't even seen them hand out flyers in weeks which is something they did all day long at first.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:33:57 PM EDT
roger. thank's for the sitrep.
I assume they'll be back when it gets warmer.. nothing says resolve like fairweather protesting..
I would, Honestly, have more respect if they were still out there, in the rain and cold.. at least i might beleive they are serious. but this jus re-affirms my belief they're rebels without a clue
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:11:20 PM EDT
Just as a follow-up, I saw four or five out there this afternoon. Three young folks milling around on the bench and one older gentleman standing on the corner with a sign. This is about as big as the crowd gets unless they are having their general assembly. Then it gets to a dozen or so.
Top Top