Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 6/18/2011 6:40:12 PM EDT
Greetings!

I just graduated from Oregon State University and have landed a job with Micron in Boise.

So my wife and I (both life-long residents of Oregon) have now relocated to Idaho!

Are there any locals who can give some dining/scenery/recreation recommendations?  Are there any organized shoots put on by the HTF?

Thanks and best wishes!
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 12:27:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 8:09:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Conju:
Greetings!

I just graduated from Oregon State University and have landed a job with Micron in Boise.

So my wife and I (both life-long residents of Oregon) have now relocated to Idaho!

Are there any locals who can give some dining/scenery/recreation recommendations?  Are there any organized shoots put on by the HTF?

Thanks and best wishes!

Good luck with that.  Hope you have a job longer than I did.  See the boiseshooters link above.  Might see you at the Christmas Party.  They still do pizza at Idaho Pizza Company on Fairview just east of Cole on Thursday nights around 6:30pm
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 8:10:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Orbital-Burn:
Originally Posted By Conju:
Greetings!

Thanks and best wishes!

Good luck with that.  Hope you have a job longer than I did.  See the boiseshooters link above.  Might see you at the Christmas Party.  They still do pizza at Idaho Pizza Company on Fairview just east of Cole on Thursday nights around 6:30pm

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind sharing a little more about the circumstances?

Thanks for the reply!
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 12:03:29 PM EDT
After a while, you'll hear about them laying off around 2 to 3 thousand people when they shut down manufacturing in Boise.  I was one of those.  Some got hired only a couple weeks before getting laid off.  Now I have a better job, but my shooting buddies are all over in Boise.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top