Posted: 12/13/2005 8:02:22 PM EDT
History Channel
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Hummm...

MailCall here
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I watched the whole 2 hours...VERY INTERESTING STUFF!!! Better than any BS you would see
on See(BS) aka CBS...or the Clinton News Network aka CNN
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Got it on the TiVo....

One hour shows are about 1200MB and a few hours to burn a DVD.  The transcoding takes forever it seems.  I had a few other DVDs kicking around with other Shootout episodes.  I wonder where they went....

I would be willing to make a DVD of it and send it someone, and then they could send it off to someone else, and so on...

Link Posted: 12/13/2005 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#4]
It was a damn good show...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I watched the whole 2 hours...VERY INTERESTING STUFF!!!

+1
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 9:39:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, SCOLLINS, good idea. I'm now in the midlde of the same kinda deal with the scifi series Firefly. Send me one and I'll pass it on. We'll need a list. Believe it or not, there are people around here without cable or dish or whatever. I got a 64 inch tv, but just for football. BIG football.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I watched the whole 2 hours...VERY INTERESTING STUFF!!! Better than any BS you would see
on See(BS) aka CBS...or the Clinton News Network aka CNN

2 hours?  The Ramadi show was only an hour (at least that is what the Tivo shows.)  But there was a second Shootout about Iraq's most wanted right afterward (I believe.)

Anyway, I haven't located my disc with the other Shootout episodes, but I did find the one with the 4 episodes about Snipers (History Channel rocks!)  One episode is a partial (50 minutes or something like that.)  Who'd like that one first?

I'll dump the two Shootouts to disc this weekend and get that out too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I would like the one with the sniper shows if its cool with you,  I kept trying to watch those, but I would always end up falling asleep. :(

Ifin its ok with you, IM me for my addy, and I would be more than happy to pass it along.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#9]
The narrator kept mixing up squad and platoon in the first show--anyone else notice this?  

The 3-1   3-2  and 3-3  were all squads,right?....  3rd Platoon     E? Co   2 Bn    4th Reg
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The narrator kept mixing up squad and platoon in the first show--anyone else notice this?  
The 3-1   3-2  and 3-3  were all squads,right?....  3rd Platoon     E? Co   2 Bn    4th Reg

Yep. There were SQUADS. Joker 1, Joker 2 and Joker 3 (3-1, 3-2, 3-3)...What was amazing is that starting out there were about 36 guys total and even after a few WIA and KIA's on the Marines side they were fighting HUNDREDS of Hadji's and still holding their own!!! Freakin worthless towelheaded cowards! Run and hide in their Mosque's and shoot from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top