Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2007 9:52:01 AM EDT
      Have a bunch of primers to sell. OK to sell at a NJ flea market? I'm only asking cause I don't live there & NJ is one of the few states worse than NY when it comes to gun ownership.

700P
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't be a problem at all. What flea market and when will you be there?
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they hollow point primers?  
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
  It's a Ham Radio flea market in Oakland, NJ. This Saturday from 8AM-1PM. It's at the
American legion hall
65 oak street
Oakland, NJ 07436

I'll also bring lots of Hard cast bullets (mostly .38 / .357 & 9MM) & some FMJ & HP 9MM bullets. I'd rather trade it for equal value of 5.56 or 7.62x51 ammo.

700P
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I would check with the state spolice.  You are selling essentially componeents for hangun ammo.  Handgun ammo has to be recorded in a binder for inspection by the NJ State Police.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:34:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would check with the state spolice.  You are selling essentially componeents for hangun ammo.  Handgun ammo has to be recorded in a binder for inspection by the NJ State Police.

..which can also be used in long guns...

which would make it long gun ammo.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top