Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 6:17:12 PM EDT
The wifey is under standing orders to pick up Winnie White box when she heads off to Wallyworld.
Well tonight she heads off and was going to pick up 45 auto and 223. All is good with the world.
She gets home and tells me "some guy" got there about 1/2 an hour before she did and bought all the 223 in stock (2 cases).

Now I know it was one of you losers and I want to know who to yell at during the next shoot.

This is at the liberalville madison eastside store.

In case anyone misses it this is a humor post based  upon real events, noone was hurt in the making of this post, the responsible parts need to step foreward and be identified in a JBT police lineup.

BTW I got 400 rounds of 45 auto so it was not a total loss.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasn't me, but that is funny!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Wasn't me!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Not me either!!!  

You have a good wife!!  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:10:42 AM EDT
[#4]

I'm going to have to find out when she plans on going next, and do a little shopping at the Madtown Wallyworld the day before.  It'll be worth the ride out to read none's post afterward.  

ETA:  So who's coming with me?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:36:23 AM EDT
[#5]
hat

thanks!!

Peace,

Dean
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top