Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 3:18:36 PM EDT
It's been a week or so since I last heard of the tiger out near Cullman and Berlin, AL.  What's the latest?

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's been a week or so since I last heard of the tiger out near Cullman and Berlin, AL.  What's the latest?

Thanks,

Merlin

I caught him taking a dump in my front yard and put a ballistic tip thru his head. Case closed.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, i haven't heard anything in a while either. last i heard was on rick & bubba.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't heard the latest..........I was wondering the same thing.
The guy who reported it is probably the same guy who lives in that trailer park and keeps seeing those darn UFOs..........

GhostCat
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 2:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Haven't heard the latest..........I was wondering the same thing.
The guy who reported it is probably the same guy who lives in that trailer park and keeps seeing those darn UFOs..........

GhostCat

Nope, the lady that first reported it is 30ish, clean cut, nice home, PU in the drive, 2 kids, the whole "Salt of the Earth" bit.  That plus she was sober as some judges & spoke good English.

The "Kitty" was last seen near the Golden Rod Chicken Plant east of town.  I haven't heard anything is a week or so.

Rick
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:46:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, absent the The BS' response, what was this, hoax or real?  Owner recaptured it, then sold/killed/destroyed it?

Thanks,

Merlin
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#7]
well i know that the sheriff's department was notified and was on a "man hunt" for the animal. also the state's attorney got involved..... all this coming from rick and bubba
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#8]
The lost kitty reminded me of that guy in B'ham (i think) who lost that spitting cobra about 5-6 years ago.  I wonder if they ever caught that thing...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:31:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The lost kitty reminded me of that guy in B'ham (i think) who lost that spitting cobra ...

Same thing struck me, I think it was in the Moody area.  I keep waiting to be out in the garden or the pasture one day and see a thin hooded thing rise up at me.....at least it was a single and could not breed.  Copperheads. Moccains, and Rattlers are enough for this state.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe he's hanging out with our Leprechaun here in Mobile.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:07:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The lost kitty reminded me of that guy in B'ham (i think) who lost that spitting cobra about 5-6 years ago.  I wonder if they ever caught that thing...

Or the 14 year old that ended up in the hospital emergency room due to a copperhead bite.  Further investigation at their Madison apartment came up with more snakes, some poisonness, and an aligator!  Furthermore, there were reports that the kid tried or may have succeeded in buying a Black Mamba!

After the hospital treatment, the father took the kid to the PRK.  Like the Cullman Kitty, I never heard whether or not the kid got a Black Mamba.

Merlin
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't know if it's true or not. I have heard someone has an alligator in a pond somewhere around the Jemison area. But that date backs to the late 80's early 90's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top