Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 5:05:45 AM EDT
GD
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I remember hearing of a smilar case when I was younger, of a cop driving by and seeing an elderly man doing his cow in the pasture. The old man supposedly had his pants dropped and the cow wasn't even phased (use to it maybe). When the cop yelled to the guy he had to stop or he'd be taken to jail, the old man replied "It's my cow and I'll do whatever the hell I want with it."

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're going to have some illegal form of sexual relations, it's best not to pick a partner who's likely to squeal on you.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#3]

They don't call it the "Dirty South" for nothing...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:53:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Bookhound hasn't been around (to defend himself)...maybe it was him.  I think the Camden thing is just a cover up.  Anybody seen him lately?  Hmmm?

Wasn't Deliverance filmed near where he lives?  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Could someone bond out Bookhound!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL.  To think about it, he didn't show up at group shoot either.  I wonder what he was doing

Quoted:
Bookhound hasn't been around (to defend himself)...maybe it was him.  I think the Camden thing is just a cover up.  Anybody seen him lately?  Hmmm?

Wasn't Deliverance filmed near where he lives?  

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Gives new meaning to "Swine Time" (the annual feastival held in nearby Climax).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top