Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 12:42:35 AM EDT
I get a call from a client wanting to talk to a Sales agent, seems the neighborhood kids wanted to play airsoft, and the clients son decided that since he did not own one, he was going to take the clients "CAR-15" out with a Blank fire adaptor on it to the backyard and shoot up a bunch of blank rounds. Some member of the Homeowners assoc. decided to call into the Telemarket center and report the activity.  The Sales Agent get ahold of the kids and tells them all to go home and quit freaking out the members of the Homeowners assoc. and leaves a card with the kids to have the parents call into the Telemarket center to speak with the agent and pretty much leaves it at that. Well Client calls in saying there are 4 kids scared spitless in his front yard telling him what they were doing. Client asks me to have the Agent Call him so he can get the story and punish his son in a way that should be fitting of the crime.

I let him know that due to a high volume of sales that the sales agent is not avail at the moment, and I will ask for one of them to call him when I have him free do do such a task...

The client is pretty upset that he has tought his son the rules and that his son broke them, and said in the meantime he would spend his time sweating out the kids and batting his son upside the back of the head for being stupid!.

made me proud to see that there are still parents that care about the way their children are being raised.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Darn right! The kid should've had a bayonet in case somebody tried to steal the Car.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:36:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I was going to call you at work the other day but I keep forgetting the number there...
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
The kid actually used a blank fire adaptor and blanks??
According to the media, there should be a handfull of dead kids lying around due to the evil rifle.

If it were my kid, he wouldn't be able to sit for a week.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
According to the media, there should be a handfull of dead kids lying around due to the evil rifle.

If it were my kid, he wouldn't be able to sit for a week.

My kid would wish that the Sales Agent had taken him "home" with him as opposed to leaving it to dad to take care of.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm pleased that the sales agent hnadled the situation so well, and seemingly with an even hand. Seems to me that the clients sone might have brushed up against a trade violation or two.

Good job on one and all....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm surprised the CPS sales agents haven't slapped the client around for abusing state propert, that being the kids!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sure did, Dad was very forward with me, and really did know what he was talking about, sounded like a good man that was very sad with his sons actions...

I did not want to post this, but I wont hurt anything...

I asked him where he got the blanks and the BFA....

He said he go the blanks at a gunshow, and he used to be National Guard, so he has a old BFA.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure did, Dad was very forward with me, and really did know what he was talking about, sounded like a good man that was very sad with his sons actions...

I did not want to post this, but I wont hurt anything...

I asked him where he got the blanks and the BFA....

He said he go the blanks at a gunshow, and he used to be National Guard, so he has a old BFA.

Bullseye has a pile of BFAs
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Remember one thing, never D-D on a BG with an EBR that has a BFA!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top