Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 1:53:16 PM EDT
The damn full auto's must've scared off every squirrel and rabbit in the forest !

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang, nobody from here? Some serious 20-30 round mag dumps on full auto were being dispensed...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there!!!! But it wasent me that owned those guns. I was the young kid, (21) Look younger though, There with the Bushmaster down towards the left end of the lanes... I left before the full auto guy did.

He let me shoot his guns, and it was the first time I have ever shot Full auto! Im broken now :p

Shot his

H&K G53- SWEEEEET I started with single and moved up to 3shotburst, and was in heaven, but full auto was BLISS!!!!

And I also shot his MG42. Man that thing was freaking awsome! Belt Fed machine gun loving for everyone:).

He had a 1928 also, I think he had a 100+ round drum for it, I know he shot it full auto full blast for 2 mins lol.

A steyr aug, and a few other misc guns. AND LOTS OF AMMO! Ill tell you one thing that guy was my hero

I have got to make it to the next Uwharrie meet that we have..... Maybe Ill have me a Full Auto gun by then..... I just need to find something cheap LOL

Josh
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I pulled up in that grey Pontiac GTP, but my son was bitching about his first hunt, so I did not get out of the car and turned around and headed back to the game lands and took him hunting----but damn, the reports resounded no matter how far I traveled back. And of course, he wished I went back and showed him the FA toys......oh well, maybe next time..........was you the one by that Grand Cherokee or something similar when I pulled up?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:49:57 AM EDT
[#4]
No we where driving in the Ram 2500, silver. We may have been gone by the time you got there. I spent all my time I was there though up at the ranger, Dont want to spend it standing by a vehicle :p
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top