Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 2:34:22 PM EDT
I just want to make sure everybody hear knows who won the national championship.................my home state
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just want to make sure everybody hear knows who won the national championship.................my home state

INEBRIATION?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What can I say? I was born there!
Got more Tejas blood in my family than from any other state!
All the way from Injuns, to Congressmen, to horse thieves, to Civil War rogues (Confederate, of course!)!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I was born there too.......spent 2 whole years there!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm wondering about this - does being born in Texas make you believe in Bigfoot, buy Taurus pistols, and think Wolf ammo is great?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm wondering about this - does being born in Texas make you believe in Bigfoot, buy Taurus pistols, and think Wolf ammo is great?

Bigfoot-no, taurus-yes, wolf-no, mountain lions-yes

SO I guess you could say I'm all screwed up!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I been in girl from Texas a time or two, does that count?, hell I even passed through Texas on my way to mexico.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The Hun Farm is in Texas and I been to it a couple of times.  Does that count?
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:48:19 PM EDT
[#8]
bump for anyone who didn't know
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#9]
The state of stters and queers.............
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:44:11 AM EDT
[#10]
My buddys father in law has a mountain lion after his sheep....they're plannin on catchin that critter one way or the other.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:10:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Happiness is seeing texass in your rear view mirror
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top