Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2007 10:41:18 AM EDT
The last week of August some of my family and I will be visiting some other family in Sarasota.

How many ARFCOMMERs are there around.   I'm going to try to ride with a Deputy from the S.O. at least one night.    We'll be staying somewhere on the beach (I've never been there, so I really can't describe it any further).   I know the uncle I'm visiting is a shooter, but I don't know if he's a member or not.  

So...   sights that shouldn't be missed?   Gun shops to sneak in to?  

AJ
Link Posted: 7/30/2007 10:29:49 AM EDT
[#1]
As far as shops there is Bullet Hole on Main street, Take Aim on 72nd, And Heavy Metal in Bradington
Link Posted: 7/30/2007 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As far as shops there is Bullet Hole on Main street, Take Aim on 72nd, And Heavy Metal in Bradenton

There's also Manatee Outdoor Sports in Bradenton
Link Posted: 7/30/2007 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#3]
J&M's Gun Shop and Repair over on Whitfield also comes to mind. Not sure I'd bother with Dick's Sporting Goods as there's probably a lot of them where you're at. M&T's Tapas on University makes a great Martini. Hemingway's on St. Armand's Circle makes up some decent drinks and seafood as well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2007 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:

There's also Manatee Outdoor Sports in Bradenton

Ya I forgot about him. I was there last year and I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket. I was looking for a good carry gun. I asked to put a gun in my pocket. The guy acted all weird, he told me to lift my shirt and spin, as he was palming his gun. I did not care for this at all.

I do not get up to B-town a lot. What do you think of guy down behind the Dariy Queen near 72 I think??
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:43:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like we're flying into Tampa and driving down to Sarasota.

Also I'll be riding with a Deputy from the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office at least once, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top