Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/3/2005 8:25:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 8:26:42 AM EDT by moleman]
Noon, Oct.03, 2005. Today I entered into a place that common man was not meant to go! I'm sitting here waiting for the county police to show up at any moment. My neighbors are running door to door asking what was it??? WHY YOU ASK???? Because I just entered into that place between reality and God like being. I fired my first and maybe my last home made exploding target....I'm still shaking...How can somthing so small make that sound..I am a member of a civil war artilly group and we never made that much noise...Like I say I'm waiting for the police to be notifed... This could be my last message out......Pray for me...moleman out
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:32:44 AM EDT
Tannerite not good enough for you, huh?

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:34:39 AM EDT
I like CHEEP thrills.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:38:00 AM EDT
Well, let us know if you need backup.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:44:31 AM EDT
I might need to know where I can shoot these with out having neighbors coming by to see if my prophane tank blew. I saw the vids on the net about these but had no idea they where actually like this...You know how ads can be misleading..The thing that scares me tho is the alum powder.. I wore my mask and gloves, but they say alum can cause alzerhimers(sic).
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:59:20 AM EDT
Hmmm, and you think Tannerite is more expensive...what is a lung or a brain going for these days? Hell, I think tannerite is even edible...JUST KIDDING!!! DO NOT EAT IT!!!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:30:28 PM EDT
Ooops, I hate when things like that happen. I hope you didn't get arrested.

Good luck.
Jim
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:32:55 PM EDT
No. no police have shown up. I promised God that if I made it thru this time I wouldn't do it again...in my own yard. Luckly most normal people were at work. A lady up the street used to call the police every time I shot a gun in my yard. She died last fall. So I've been getting back to my evil ways.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:57:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 2:58:07 PM EDT by Kletzenklueffer]
That's why you put it in your neighbors yard and shoot it with a supressed rifle from your yard.

Then YOU call the cops and tell them you heard a plane crash or something.

Is this the recipie for sale in PDF format on the EE?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 3:34:26 PM EDT
I once shot a 25' palm tree 100' in the air, quite by surprise.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:19:16 PM EDT
What unit are you portraying? (Yes, I said "unit".)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/3/2005 6:27:15 PM EDT by moleman]
14th Ga, Lt. Art. Co. C (Confederate)....1st Michigan Lt. Art. Co. A (Union)

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:41:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By moleman:
No. no police have shown up. I promised God that if I made it thru this time I wouldn't do it again...in my own yard. Luckly most normal people were at work. A lady up the street used to call the police every time I shot a gun in my yard. She died last fall. So I've been getting back to my evil ways.

1. How did she die?!?!?!?!
2. Where do I get this recipe?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:49:10 PM EDT
1. It was kind of strange.
2. It's easy...go to American Minuteman, search tannerite....very good instructions. I bought AN local and AP from Calif. I'll let them explane.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:53:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kletzenklueffer:
That's why you put it in your neighbors yard and shoot it with a supressed rifle from your yard.

Then YOU call the cops and tell them you heard a plane crash or something.

Is this the recipie for sale in PDF format on the EE?

I saw the ad , but I had seen the recipie on another forum...FREE
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:51:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:18:03 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BookHound:
Have you shot Tannerite? How did this little mixture of yours compare?

I like the safe feel of Tannerite. I trust it not to explode in my hands.

From what I have read, this is about the same thing..I was told (trueful I hope) that just like the name brand(tannerite)this will only explod if hit with a .223 or above cal. or a #8 blasting cap. I have not seen a tannerite hit, but I used the same weights of componates 1/2lb to .40 ounce. The vid on the tannerite web shows them mixing what looks like what I have. These products I think, will not be avaible in the near future. Why? From what I've read and now from my own actions, someone will be hurt bad or killed. There is a learning curve. Some people enter into something without thinking of the outcome. I was luckey,,,you and others were luckey....but some dumb Camaro driving red neck is going to say "hey y'all watch this"
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:29:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By moleman:
14th Ga, Lt. Art. Co. C (Confederate)....1st Michigan Lt. Art. Co. A (Union)

My ancestors were in the 11th Ga. Lt. Art., Co. C. (Sumter Flying Artillery).

<­BR>

Top Top