Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2003 11:00:42 AM EDT
same gun place, same gun time

www.crossroadsgunshows.com/
link above for your general info and $1 off coupon.

whos going by chance ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there bright and early Saturday!  Picking up my Windrunner!  Gonna get some earplugs made too (gonna need em!)  My wife has some girly party to go to in the afternoon so I wont be staying long.  Probably a good thing.  It'll keep me from spending more money!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
OH HECK YEA!!

I didnt know it was back again

i missed the one in january (or was it february?)
and had to go to the san diego one...so freaking farrrrrr

Good heads up garand!

I'll be there bright and early on Sunday!

btw, is the one in costa mesa bigger than the one in del mar? Wasn't too impressive, and i ended up buying ammo..(what else are u supposed to buy ;P )
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 12:51:10 AM EDT
[#3]
yes, costa mesa is bigger and better than del mar, its prolly the best show in kali, and happens about 4-5 times a year.

the del mar location keeps jumping from 1 building to 2 and a tent. not sure what the problem is with that show, but they need to fix it.
sydwaiz -- ill be there both days so shoot me an email if ya want.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 4:15:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there ( if my leave does not get pulled)
Anyone interested in meeting up?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 12:55:28 AM EDT
[#5]
anyone see any good deals?
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 7:55:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
anyone see any good deals?

I picked up a pair of excellent A1 triangular handguards for $12/pair (guy had a whole box of them).  Also purchased to 200 round battlepacks of South African .308 for $25 each, and two Surefire G2 taclites for $28 each.  My big purchase was a 1200 rd case of IMI .223 in 62 gr for $190.

I also found some interesting habenero pepper hot sauces . . .

Link Posted: 8/17/2003 10:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]
We must have bumped into each other, got the flaslight,only a couple of boxes of ammo and got the three pack of hot sauce already used one on some ribs mixed in with the sauce, everyone got it about the second rib, good stuff
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank God it was indoors..

it was a hot day and hauling around all the ammo was not cool..

Im assuming you got the IMI .223 in the center section between the two buildings? It was a great deal, but i decided to stick with my federal
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thank God it was indoors..

it was a hot day and hauling around all the ammo was not cool..

Im assuming you got the IMI .223 in the center section between the two buildings? It was a great deal, but i decided to stick with my federal

Yes, it was hot.  There was only one lunch table that was in the shade, and we did not get it.  

That was long walk to the car with that 1200 rd case of IMI, and two packs of .308.  The IMI did come from ASPI in the center section.  I like the Federal too, but that IMI is pretty good stuff, and that was a killer deal for 62 gr.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The IMI did come from ASPI in the center section.  I like the Federal too, but that IMI is pretty good stuff, and that was a killer deal for 62 gr.

So how much was the IMI 62-grain? And does ASPI have a Web site? (I saw Botach has the IMI 62-grain Match stuff for $7.00/box of 20--if you want to take that chance.)
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#11]
The IMI 62gr was $190 for a 1200 round case.  Here is their website, though I do not see the ammo listed.  You might try emailing them to see if they have any left.  They are located in Woodland Hills, CA.

http://www.aspitactical.com/index.asp
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#12]
ASPI will be at the upcoming glendale gun show, see my post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top