Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2012 4:22:21 PM EDT
IF I can get enough people interested to make it worth Knob Creeks' time I may be able t put together a night shoot the Saturday after thanksgiving.
This will most likely just be a shoot to sight in weapons and blow shit up!

Ok so we are going to be doing a night shoot the Staurday after thanksgiving. The ONLY requirement is you IM me and say you are going to be there. Cost is 10 bucks.

We are just shooting, sighting in rifles, trying new ways to engage targets etc

BLOWING SHIT UP!  If you got tannerite, bring it. you got gasoline bring it. Got anything ya wanna blow up bring it!

IM me to get on the list.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like fun. Count me in.

Thanks for putting this together!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#2]
What time would something like this start?

I get off work about 4pm and it's a little over 1.5hr drive for us.
Link Posted: 10/30/2012 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What time would something like this start?

I get off work about 4pm and it's a little over 1.5hr drive for us.

after 6pm. You would have plenty of time to get here.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 1:57:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I will arrive back in town that day, so if I get in as scheduled I'll be there.

This will be a three gun shoot right?
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I will arrive back in town that day, so if I get in as scheduled I'll be there.

This will be a three gun shoot right?

It depends on how many people we get, in all trut because of the short notice, AT best we can pull off a rifle match of some kind, unless 30 people IM me and say LETS DO IT!
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I would love to come.... but on that day I'll be 4-wheeling accross the desert to check-out a remote meteorite impact crater then on to a new-age acrosanti colony after that.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I talked to one of the guys at work, he and his two sons will be there for the shoot as well.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 6:11:40 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll do it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2012 6:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
by my count it looks like we got 8 people now.

Lemme see what Kenny says Saturday and I will update us then.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 7:10:41 AM EDT
[#11]
count me in
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is there any chance of using the KPDL range for this? Even if just for practice, I think everyone would get a lot out of running a few pistol stages in the dark.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 7:11:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there any chance of using the KPDL range for this? Even if just for practice, I think everyone would get a lot out of running a few pistol stages in the dark.

By my estimation there are only 10 or 11 people that said they will show. I need to boucne those numbers of Kenny and see if he is willing to do this.
Link Posted: 11/10/2012 3:22:53 PM EDT
[#14]
thanksgiving shoot is on! see OP
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Totally-bummed I can't make this; I've been wanting to try-out the illuminated reticle on my .308AR. I'll be in the Arizona desert that night so I would blast-off a few rounds from my PX4 .45 SD in your (plural) honor, but I'm spending that night at Arcosanti, a new-age urban-planning experiment in the desert, thus I'll be chilling-out with artsy hippie architects from around the world who would probably disapprove of my having such a bad-ass gun (or any gun for that matter) at their facility.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Totally-bummed I can't make this; I've been wanting to try-out the illuminated reticle on my .308AR. I'll be in the Arizona desert that night so I would blast-off a few rounds from my PX4 .45 SD in your (plural) honor, but I'm spending that night at Arcosanti, a new-age urban-planning experiment in the desert, thus I'll be chilling-out with artsy hippie architects from around the world who would probably disapprove of my having such a bad-ass gun (or any gun for that matter) at their facility.

LOL you facsiate me!
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#17]
I look forward to Saturday,

Again reply to this thread if you are coming because we are limited to 20 people or so.!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]
6 pm or so guys and gals, gonan be a fun night!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#19]
It should be a good time. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top