Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2004 11:42:08 AM EDT
Occasionally I watch Bill Maher on HBO, just to get a look at what some of the oppostition is saying. Micheal Moore's butt buddy, Maher had the Dixie Chicks on his Friday night show.

I know he is a comedian and all, and he uses comedy to express his stupid political idealism, BUT why would the Dixie Chics sit there with a straight face and let Maher bash on Texas. He is always saying negative things about Texan people, which has nothing to do with politics. He makes jabs at us calling us un-educted rednecks.  

Real Texans have pride in thier State, Probably more so than anyother state. I am ashamed the Dixie Chics come from Texas! Even with their opinions which differ from mine, they should not have let that son-of-a-bitch get away with talking trash about Texans.

Those Chics need a spankin'
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:22:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the Burnette is the hottest.

Edited to say: Unfortunatley she is a twit!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Dixie who?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]
That asshole Bill also said in that show in a little skit or something, he said (or the writers) said that Dale Earnhardt should have died, or something to that extent.  What a dickhead.

Last week he talked about how he has been wanting to interview Pat Bucannhan for 12 years and when he finnally did on that show he shut him out real quick when he foun out that Pat was somewhat for Bush..

Bill and most other reporters suck, they just report what sells and what they beleive, Not the truth.

just my .02
FireBlade
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That asshole Bill also said in that show in a little skit or something, he said (or the writers) said that Dale Earnhardt should have died, or something to that extent.  What a dickhead.

I agree that was very inappropriate humor, he was makeing fun of Fox news when he said that. But still that was a mans life! Not to mention Fox has the best news I belive it represents both parties equally.

He has said some really screwed up stuff in the past,

Did you noticed that a great deal of the audience in his show cheered when a guest on his Show praised Bush's actions.

What is it with Bill Maher, he cant seem to get a Republican on his show that doesnt act like a flat out lunatic. He probably doesnt want to and/or no dignafied republican would dare agree to be on his show. (Or maybe I dont watch it enough)

Well What do you expect "Its not TV, it's HBO outright bullshit"
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The Chicks, I'd do all of them.  The short ain't that bad and I've certainly done worse.  As far as their opinions go, they are intitled to them but they should have told Maher to get fucked if he has a problem with Texas.  This is a good example as to why ya'll should be listening to Heavy Metal.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 12:12:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Bill Maher is a prick!  I saw him in Houston a few years back.  Went with a Libby friend.  I got up and walked out of the show.  He was drunk and was just up there being a asshat bitching about stuff.

He's another P.O.S. that needs kicked in his mangina!!!!

Edited to say that The Dixie Chicks are stupid bitches but I'd do the two skinny ones!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top