Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2018 6:12:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 7:41:45 PM EDT
Hillary in a landslide
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 8:59:31 PM EDT
Did you guys see JH's new video...MF'er doesn't take his hands off his hips except a couple times...looks like a total dick. I'm just so pissed that AH was chosen by the state party and they allowed the national rep group spend money on him before we even voted in our primary. Just look at that MF'ers smug smile on his face....fake as fuck.

Am I alone in seeing him for what he is?

I noticed he didn't join the lawsuit with Texas to get money back from feds for medicaid tax....Texas got back $305 million...I can't find how much MO has paid on the tax?

https://www.stl.news/texas-news-ag-paxton-wins-multistate-obamacare-tax-lawsuit-recoups-over-839-million-including-nearly-305-million-for-texas-taxpayers/158114/
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:07:33 PM EDT
I don't have much faith in the polls and I hope they are not correct. Similar to the Trump election, most conservatives / republicans are not going to participate in polls. If you follow the left wing media, we already lost a long time ago.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:30:30 PM EDT
Considering how much more money she's raised & voter turnout in the primaries, a three point spread isn't bad.

It would be better if it were in our favor, but still.

I wonder if Trump's going to stump for Hawley at some point. That would help IMO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:12:16 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JAD762:
Considering how much more money she's raised & voter turnout in the primaries, a three point spread isn't bad.

It would be better if it were in our favor, but still.

I wonder if Trump's going to stump for Hawley at some point. That would help IMO.
View Quote
He already has stumped for him, before the Primary...

I'm not happy Hawley won the Primary. I really not happy the RNC put their thumb on the scale for him before the Primary, and I think some of the polling data may reflect others with a similar mindset.
I will vote for Hawley against Claire, and I hope he loses the Primary in another 6 years....

And as far as polling data goes....the DNC robo-called my landline and I responded to their questions indicating I was a black female aged 35-44 who was highly motivated and was absolutely going to vote for Claire again, so take the polls with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:54:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2018 4:54:54 PM EDT by lokifox]
Based on the amount and content of ads I'm seeing and hearing, the DNC is terrified that Hawley is going to win.

I'm not giving up.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:34:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:58:23 PM EDT
They're not polling people like me who moved here but still have IL phone numbers. lol. We're gonna push the bitch out of office.
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 9:08:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Brassaholic13:
They're not polling people like me who moved here but still have IL phone numbers. lol. We're gonna push the bitch out of office.
View Quote
Do it!
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 11:25:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PursuitSS:
They just posted a poll showing a TIE!
View Quote
I can't wait until her walk of shame.

Until then, be vigilant, give money, vote, and encourage others to do the same.

Top Top