Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2013 2:50:48 PM EDT
Shooters,

Come out and join us for our monthly 4th weekend match this weekend at
ETTS in Waxahachie. You'll have the option of shooting Saturday or
Sunday. More information at www.northtexasmultigun.com. If you've never shot a 3 Gun Match, this would be a great way to start! If you have any
questions, please ask.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 4:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it worth the drive from Midland?  What decent hotels are there to stay at?
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I would like to think so, we put a lot of work into it. You can do a search on YouTube or look at the Video page of our website to see videos others have posted. I haven't stayed at any of the hotels around there, but there are several choices.

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I got signed up and hotel booked!  This stage looks like a blast!!!

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Do yall ever do 2 gun?
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#5]
What happened to the matches in Cresson?
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:04:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do yall ever do 2 gun?
View Quote
I'm guessing you don't want the shotgun included? - Most of our stages are freestyle, meaning you can run a shotgun dry, dump it and finish up with pistol. This lets the shooters that prefer to focus on Rifle/Pistol shooting do that, most of the time.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:10:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What happened to the matches in Cresson?
View Quote
With our (match directors) busy work schedule, we had to go from 2 to 1 match a month. For logistic reasons, Waxahachie was chosen-it's close enough where we can go out there after work during the week to start setting up the match

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Will the stage be posted ahead of time?

gerritm
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm guessing you don't want the shotgun included? - Most of our stages are freestyle, meaning you can run a shotgun dry, dump it and finish up with pistol. This lets the shooters that prefer to focus on Rifle/Pistol shooting do that, most of the time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do yall ever do 2 gun?

That's actually really cool- I'll be able to shoot a little shotgun without reloading.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Will the stage be posted ahead of time?

gerritm
View Quote
Going to try to. I'll post them here, if we do.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:46:29 PM EDT
[#11]
nvm
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:29:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Jeremy and Maurice will put on a excellent match so be there if you can. If you have to come from out of town, you might as well stay in a hotel and shoot both days and make it worth your while. If you tank on Saturday, you can redeem yourself on Sunday or shoot another division for fun.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:02:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jeremy and Maurice will put on a excellent match so be there if you can. If you have to come from out of town, you might as well stay in a hotel and shoot both days and make it worth your while. If you tank on Saturday, you can redeem yourself on Sunday or shoot another division for fun.
View Quote

Funny you mention that!  We were just having that convo this morning!  Figured since we drove all that way, might as well shoot as much as possible!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#14]
This is a fun match, Jeremy and Maurice working together should equal some epic stages. Can't wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top